France Bombs Isis

If we know where these 'training camps' are why is it taking a terrorist attack to bomb the c**ts. The minute one of these places is found they should be flattened!!!

need to wait untill the cia etc who are training them are away first

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we know where these 'training camps' are why is it taking a terrorist attack to bomb the c**ts. The minute one of these places is found they should be flattened!!!

well much as we called her i recon maggi would have done

Why are they bombing targets in the Middle East?........I think they should be levelling a few folk closer to home. These attackers are not in the f***ing Middle East, they are here in Europe.

Posted Images

image.jpg Nothing changes with these people who don't live in the real world . . Though I've not seen or heard from Bob Geldof concerning France . . What no Record for France Bob !!

Are the French starving then? That's what Geldof does charity records for. Or do you think he should do a record for every single tragedy all over the world? :laugh:
does bgd stand for bob geldof disguised ??? Your always on the far left and argue with every bodies right stance (and correct haha) points of view, next you'll be telling us that the attacks never happened

Damn you've got me, I'm Bob in disguise :laugh:

I just can't stand stupidity and will point it out when I see it. I mean come on, why bring that smelly old tramp Geldof into the discussion? He has nothing to do with it ffs

"He has nothing to do with it FFS" . . lol . Go & google what he said about the people of the UKs concern about Immigrants so before the comment get your facts right cause you start to come across as a hypocrite mate ;)
  • Like 2

Pity they didn't strap a few pig carcasses to the bombs

lolol, see on the shankill road there was ment to be Muslims looking into buying an old church, the locals took pig heads and left them at the front doors and threw pigs blood around the grounds too

Yeh I read something about that right job for the cnuts

Anyone going to the French game on Tuesday night?

I'd say security will be tight.

I have a feeling Cameron has the bit between his teeth, and he flipping well knows a lot more than he's letting on.

I'm beginning to feel like Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy theory.?

Yes i am.....the clubs have sent out emails ( well ours has anyway ) urging English fans to sing Le Marseillaise at the game tomorrow............im sure that will cheer everyone up !

• Like 1

Yes i am.....the clubs have sent out emails ( well ours has anyway ) urging English fans to sing Le Marseillaise at the game tomorrow............im sure that will cheer everyone up !

Why don't ye arrange for a massive French carboard flag to be held up by English Fans?

Ye have a chance to make a huge statement to the world, being the first major sporting event involving the French team since the event. cast English fans in a good light...when the English rugby team came and played in Croke Park, the was major concerns over a lack of respect being shown to the English national anthem. Not a peep. Sport can bring people together.

Start the campaign Gnash.....

Why don't ye arrange for a massive French carboard flag to be held up by English Fans?

Ye have a chance to make a huge statement to the world, being the first major sporting event involving the French team since the event. cast English fans in a good light...when the English rugby team came and played in Croke Park, the was major concerns over a lack of respect being shown to the English national anthem. Not a peep. Sport can bring people together.

Start the campaign Gnash.....

Simply because i wouldnt dream of patronizing folk in that way..........id say anything less than parading 129 Islamic Terrorists heads on sticks would be an unnecessary gesture.....a bit like these pitiful candle lighting sessions whenever these atrocities are committed......we,re not stupid,they,re not stupid,we all know what needs doing here.... a cardboard flag isnt going to heal any wounds.

• Like 8

Our fault anyway why did we ever get involved with the Middle East when it was nothing do with us just trying to act like the community support to America world police

Middle East Was in better way before we toppled saddam gaddafi and now they want to do Assad what is wrong with these people that's who belive there is something else to the adgenda is is clear

• Like 2