Sign in to follow this  
Giro

Association Of Working Lurcher/longdogs ( Awl )

Just goes to show that AWL should've been scrapped and the new org we tried to establish, should've been the new direction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The opportunity was available to dis band AWL and give the Proposed new group an opportunity but some of the old group thought they could do a better job which failed to do anything for dog lads full stop. The Country Side Alliance continues to put the boot in to dog lads at every opportunity some things never change. Seasons Greetings to all and a Happy and prosperous New Year

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, desertbred said:

The opportunity was available to dis band AWL and give the Proposed new group an opportunity but some of the old group thought they could do a better job which failed to do anything for dog lads full stop. The Country Side Alliance continues to put the boot in to dog lads at every opportunity some things never change. Seasons Greetings to all and a Happy and prosperous New Year

Hope your keeping well👍merry Christmas and a happy new year 😁

• Like 1

On 25/12/2019 at 11:44, desertbred said:

I was part of the AWL when Alan Tyrer handed over all the paper work going back well before the ban even came in. I must of split with Jayne when this opportunity was available to disband the AWL? what I can remember was the new group meeting with the Countryside Alliance and in their words recommended they join the AWL as that was who the Countryside Alliance had on board.

Y.I.S Leeview

On 15/03/2020 at 22:41, South hams hunter said:

So what happened to the lads they scammed membership from? 

Don't know. 🕵️‍♂️