Association Of Working Lurcher/longdogs ( Awl )

37 minutes ago, desertbred said:

The opportunity was available to dis band AWL and give the Proposed new group an opportunity but some of the old group thought they could do a better job which failed to do anything for dog lads full stop. The Country Side Alliance continues to put the boot in to dog lads at every opportunity some things never change. Seasons Greetings to all and a Happy and prosperous New Year

Hope your keeping well?merry Christmas and a happy new year ?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a recent article written by Alan Tyer .   Alan is the Chairman of the AWL , some may of read a more streamlined version in the Countrymans Weekly.         The Association of Lurcher C

I was involved in the start with the other club but through work commitments and my wife needing 5 operations this year I just didn't have time to give to another project so I pulled out fairly early

Hunting is not a blood sport it's a sport that's in your blood ! Happy hunting

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/12/2019 at 11:44, desertbred said:

The opportunity was available to dis band AWL and give the Proposed new group an opportunity but some of the old group thought they could do a better job which failed to do anything for dog lads full stop. The Country Side Alliance continues to put the boot in to dog lads at every opportunity some things never change. Seasons Greetings to all and a Happy and prosperous New Year

I was part of the AWL when Alan Tyrer handed over all the paper work going back well before the ban even came in. I must of split with Jayne when this opportunity was available to disband the AWL? what I can remember was the new group meeting with the Countryside Alliance and in their words recommended they join the AWL as that was who the Countryside Alliance had on board.

Y.I.S Leeview

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I think its time to get this sorted,theyve taken away our rights an freedoms,if only we could chose someone to lead an put our egos aside an get the ball rolling,we have to,theres alot feeling that there isnt enough of us but id say there is,from all types of hunting,lets f***ing go

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...