Let's See Your Phone Shots !!

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran into some "walkers" yesterday, way up on the moors in jeans and trainers with an unruly collie in tow.

They breathlessly asked me if I go there often and how to get back to where they started, because it was only meant to be an hour long stroll.

I sent them the looooong way round so they didn't go where I was going and spoil the rest of my walk. Not even sorry ?

20210402_113434-01.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
50 minutes ago, lurchergrrl said:

Ran into some "walkers" yesterday, way up on the moors in jeans and trainers with an unruly collie in tow.

They breathlessly asked me if I go there often and how to get back to where they started, because it was only meant to be an hour long stroll.

I sent them the looooong way round so they didn't go where I was going and spoil the rest of my walk. Not even sorry ?

20210402_113434-01.jpeg

Revolution race trousers i see!! 

Do you rate them??  Got a pair myself.. the outdoor jean type. 

I think it's decent gear.. but a little pricey tbh. Nice with the free returns though!!

Cracking picky by the way..

3 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Revolution race trousers i see!! 

Do you rate them??  Got a pair myself.. the outdoor jean type. 

I think it's decent gear.. but a little pricey tbh. Nice with the free returns though!!

Cracking picky by the way..

I've got the gpx Pro trousers. Best kit ever. Flexible to climb in, hard wearing, comfortable, not terrible in wet weather. I've worn them all winter and I killed a pair of berghaus boots but these are still grand. Just ordered a new pair this morning so I can have a fresh spring look ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, lurchergrrl said:

I've got the gpx Pro trousers. Best kit ever. Flexible to climb in, hard wearing, comfortable, not terrible in wet weather. I've worn them all winter and I killed a pair of berghaus boots but these are still grand. Just ordered a new pair this morning so I can have a fresh spring look ?

Sound job that. Yeah.. i tried a pair of the GPX pro.. but i was between sizes so i sent them back.

Got the impression they were top notch trousers though.

I do like their gear but it seems the popular colours soon sell out... got to be quick off the mark and all that!

Got to be 

• Like 1

Cutting a few hazels to make some hoop and split a few when this cheeky bugger nearly walked up to me. I was hacking away he took no notice and carried on scratching and feeding.

IMG_3056.JPG.f136e2f6c01b920cddc76354add2dda6.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 7