Tyson V Wlad Off..

i think wilder be hard to beat an he hasnt got past vlad yet if vlad gets one on furys chin it be good night irene

There's one difference everyone knows vlad actually does have a weak chin furys is only suspect how many tIme had wvlad been knocked out three times fury none and been put down twice doesn't mean he has a weak chin Infact if you look he gets caught of blanance with Cunningham and doesn't seem bothered or hurt one little bit plus he got hit later on in the fight with similar shot and didn't even flinch if that shot hit wvlad he would of been on wobbled legs for sure

Let's be honest though, Wlad was knocked out in his career by pretty big punchers. He also survived being knocked down against another big hitter in Samuel Peter.

Yes I'm not denying that my point is most heavyweights would of been dropped by the shot Cunningham threw if they walked into it square on and off balance like fury if you really want to understand watch the fight agian and see fury get up more concerned about pulling his shorts up than being effected by the punch also watch it all the way though and you'll see an almost exact overhand right hitting fury and him absorbing it fine as he was not squared on and of balance

Yeah and it's those bad habits that would be curtains for him against a fighter with Wlad's power. I think the fight will still go ahead and if it doesn't then shame on Wlad. Like I said before any champion who pulls out with a legitimate injury or not should be stripped of their title, and be made mandatory challenger when fit and able.

Fury has improved massivly since the Cunningham fight for sure and I agree I'm positive wvlad is just playing games my hope is the fight gets a new date in January or February which will allow fury to fight on October 24th and get a decent stay busy fight as he has been inactive for rather a while now

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

I think the fight will get rescheduled and happen if anyone doesn't agree and wants 50 quid on it pm me, first pm I get gets the bet

It will happen wvlad is just playing mind games as he knows how much fury gets rattled by drop outs like chisora and haye its funny how fury was saying to wvlad my worst nightmare is you pulling out then he goes and pulls out but no consideration for the fans atall

your just consumed with jealousy ,its been a constant barrage of bollox from you and insults ,klit shat ,just like that bum haye did .ty rattled him mate .and he couldnt get out quick enough .klit knows its the end of the road jack and theres no coming back .haye blew his arse wide open and klits done the same the tosser

Now i could swear that recently you said you wasnt going to post on this subject again...just before you went off in a dramatic huff...so why dont you keep your word...and shut up you mouthy moron?

You got a " your just jealous " one as well ....i got one of them :D ......when will we learn that if you dont agree with a gypsy then your jealous of them :laugh: ......yeah im jealous alright i always wanted to live in a home made of plywood !

No mate im not just jealous...i am consumed with jealousy :laugh: ...i bet brookies a nice chap really...when he's sober...but tip a few cans of Stella actatwat down that big mouth of his or put a glass of loud water in his hand...and we get a taste of what brookie's family have to live with...a boring gobshite...obviously he wants to join in the conversation...but must get frustrated when his only insight into boxing is Peter Furys twitter page...feel a bit sorry for him :(

talk is cheap chump .and you do a lot of it on here just like one or two other toads ,my family as you put it would buy and sell the lot of you and dont need a laptop to vent their frustrations and jealous outbursts like yourself and a few other failures on here ..my family as you put it contain the two best heavyweights on the planet .have built and kitted out three state of the art boxing gyms in england in deprived areas allowing free use to every one .never signed on or claimed .and never robbed any one .and all toads like yourself and other toads on your laptop can do is spout bull-crap .as for me being a nice chap sober ,im a better man than you could ever be .trust me on that one chump

If talk is cheap then you sure are making the most of the deal with that big mouth of yours brookie...you need to stop trying to ride on the coat tails of your relative's success...and stop trying to grab a bit of their limelight and glory...your relatives may well of built gyms and blah blah blah but you yourself brookie are a f***ing nobody your no one...just a gobshite on a forum who cant even have a conversation about heavyweight boxing without making an embarrassment of yourself...and whats with the "buy and sell the lot of us" crap!???...that sound good in your head or something?...because it makes no sense!...just makes you sound a proper pratt...to be honest unless you directly quote me i dont really bother to read your posts...as far as boxing goes you are f***ing clueless...you and the rest of the Freddie f***ing Mills fan club!

This is a public forum...i will post what i like...if you dont like what i post...dont f***ing look at it

• Like 2

I know of travellers that do the same

name them then

Mate you sound like a proper plank...travlers rape travlers are peados travlers get nocked out travlers claim benefits travellers Mary there cousins travlers get married at 16 travlers take there kids out of school so the my can sit at home cleaning travlers rip people off........travlers ain't all like that but there's a dam lot are....

I just hope tyson doesn't fight on October 24th in Sheffield! ..that would pi*s me right off

I tihnk it will be good for him to be honest if he has to wait for January or February then he would of been out of the ring for along time it's weather he's aloud to fight in the meantime under the contract

both of em were better fighters than you though and even after retirement are better known in the fight game than you or any of your chums ,and done it the honest way .no favours from no-one ,your shouting all the time about not being professional not the right people around him blah blah blah blah .the camps undefeated .ffs two contenders for sports richest prize ,four heavyweights in the camp that could wipe the floor with your beloved AJ ,and all you do is pop away at your keyboard giving it large slanging em all the time .get a life pal

How do you know they were better fighters than me we never fought ?......what a naive comment !......how much dough did they make out of the game ?.......because as any journeyman fighter ( which they both were ) will tell you success at our level is measured in the wallet not in the ring.

" known better in the fight game "........but im not in the fight game.....are you ?

What naive silly comments to make........just as naive as your comment about " buying everybody on here "......you see Brookie a lesser man than me might take you to task on such a statement and show/tell you a thing or two......but im way past the " ive done better than you " stage ;) .....the fact you even said it shows me you are way behind on that score.

Brookie ive asked you before.....as have a couple of other lads on here but you always ignore it.......what have you yourself done in the fight game ? what is your experience based on ?........because when you say things like " popping away on a keyboard ".....thats fine.....just as long as you yourself have done more than " pop away on a keyboard "

Edited by gnasher16

your just consumed with jealousy ,its been a constant barrage of bollox from you and insults ,klit shat ,just like that bum haye did .ty rattled him mate .and he couldnt get out quick enough .klit knows its the end of the road jack and theres no coming back .haye blew his arse wide open and klits done the same the tosser

Now i could swear that recently you said you wasnt going to post on this subject again...just before you went off in a dramatic huff...so why dont you keep your word...and shut up you mouthy moron?

You got a " your just jealous " one as well ....i got one of them :D ......when will we learn that if you dont agree with a gypsy then your jealous of them :laugh: ......yeah im jealous alright i always wanted to live in a home made of plywood !

No mate im not just jealous...i am consumed with jealousy :laugh: ...i bet brookies a nice chap really...when he's sober...but tip a few cans of Stella actatwat down that big mouth of his or put a glass of loud water in his hand...and we get a taste of what brookie's family have to live with...a boring gobshite...obviously he wants to join in the conversation...but must get frustrated when his only insight into boxing is Peter Furys twitter page...feel a bit sorry for him :(

talk is cheap chump .and you do a lot of it on here just like one or two other toads ,my family as you put it would buy and sell the lot of you and dont need a laptop to vent their frustrations and jealous outbursts like yourself and a few other failures on here ..my family as you put it contain the two best heavyweights on the planet .have built and kitted out three state of the art boxing gyms in england in deprived areas allowing free use to every one .never signed on or claimed .and never robbed any one .and all toads like yourself and other toads on your laptop can do is spout bull-crap .as for me being a nice chap sober ,im a better man than you could ever be .trust me on that one chump

How can you say "talk is cheap" and then continue to spout a load of rubbish?

You say "talk is cheap and you do a lot of it on here". What else can he do on here? What do you do on here? Apart from talk a lot.

Your family would buy and sell the lot of us. Another corker. You don't know any of us. There will be lads on here worth more on their own than your family have ever seen. People from all walks of life. I also don't doubt there will be a few famous sports men on here who just keep themselves to themselves.

Anyway..

Who are the 2 best heavyweights on the planet that your family contain?

You never said you were related to Anthony Joshua

hahaha anthony joshua lol that drug pusher couldnt fight his way to the front of the bingo bus .now go and bump your gums and stub your keyboard but the truths the truth AJ 27 yrs old and fighting gary cornish hilarious and we are fighting for world titles and got a 20yr old that top ten fighters are avoiding .hahaha but hey THL s self appointed boxing guru likes your post so there you go

• Like 1

both of em were better fighters than you though and even after retirement are better known in the fight game than you or any of your chums ,and done it the honest way .no favours from no-one ,your shouting all the time about not being professional not the right people around him blah blah blah blah .the camps undefeated .ffs two contenders for sports richest prize ,four heavyweights in the camp that could wipe the floor with your beloved AJ ,and all you do is pop away at your keyboard giving it large slanging em all the time .get a life pal

How do you know they were better fighters than me we never fought ?......what a naive comment !......how much dough did they make out of the game ?.......because as any journeyman fighter ( which they both were ) will tell you success at our level is measured in the wallet not in the ring.

" known better in the fight game "........but im not in the fight game.....are you ?

What naive silly comments to make........just as naive as your comment about " buying everybody on here "......you see Brookie a lesser man than me might take you to task on such a statement and show/tell you a thing or two......but im way past the " ive done better than you " stage ;) .....the fact you even said it shows me you are way behind on that score.

Brookie ive asked you before.....as have a couple of other lads on here but you always ignore it.......what have you yourself done in the fight game ? what is your experience based on ?........because when you say things like " popping away on a keyboard ".....thats fine.....just as long as you yourself have done more than " pop away on a keyboard "

and here you go popping away yet again .your a just a very jealous bloke and trust me i see right through you for what you are chum . team fury all the way .dont cry to much son you still got your keyboard

• Like 1