Tyson V Wlad Off..

Fury acting like batman was a joke but was it any worse than Haye trying to glass Chisora ?

Probably not worse...definitely more pathetic...fired up fighters kicking off on the spur of the moment is a little more understandable than rocking up in fancy dress acting the pratt...just my opinion

but mate you know why he done it surely , let me put it this way to you . Right he has a sensible press conference and everyone goes away and that's it , now on the other hand he acts a clown it goes all over social media on all the news channels and makes people watch bums on seats . Klitcho thinks he's a nob and turns up and fights Fury gets paid and everyone's a winner lol . I'm not saying it's right him dressing up but it's the way boxing is going !

Thats the way its going?...is it??...watch the Lee-v-Saunders press conference...that in my opinion is the way to conduct yourself as a professional boxer...the Klitschko fight was sold out BEFORE that press Conference...bums already on paid seats...do really think its a coincidence he pulled out straight after that press conference??...what did you think he saw that day he hadnt seen before that makes you think he suddenly decided he needed more time to train??...the way Fury jumped over the table and rolled on the floor or something!!??

when I say bus on seats I don't just mean at the venue I mean pay per view lol . And I agree the Saunders Lee press conference was how it should be done but in the same breath look at how much interest it's getting compared to Fury Klitcho , Saunders Lee can't even get a ten pager on here on theTHL . Now Fury Klitcho fight gets loads of views and opinions . I'll say again I personally don't think the batman stunt is was made him jack but I do think he has reason to doubt himself .
I doubt that batman stunt will make a massive differance to the pay per view figures impossible as it is to tell...and i say again again lol he aint Jacked...its just postponed...so you seriously think it is a coincidence he's pulled out straight after that press conference stunt??...so im asking what in your opinion has suddenly made him doubt himself at this particular moment in the build up to the fight...he's had a long time to prepare...why now?

Beat in mind the injury came less than 40 hours after the press conference and klitckho was still in England the day after so he could only have injured it during the flight home mind game is all it is he did it with pulev also

And thats what i been saying all along...he's playing mind games...just like Fury was in his way... trying to get under Klitschko's skin with his press conference antics...in the clips you posted its clear Fury was worried Klitschko would pull out...so Klitschko's done the one thing he know will piss Fury off and unsettle his preperations...Tyson needs to hold his nerve and keep his head right now

I will still not be surprised at klitckho coming out with retirement and vacating the belts you know how long I've been waiting for this fight and how long I've been waiting to prove a point to lots of different people when I heard the news I could of shot wvlad down

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

Fury acting like batman was a joke but was it any worse than Haye trying to glass Chisora ?

Probably not worse...definitely more pathetic...fired up fighters kicking off on the spur of the moment is a little more understandable than rocking up in fancy dress acting the pratt...just my opinion

but mate you know why he done it surely , let me put it this way to you . Right he has a sensible press conference and everyone goes away and that's it , now on the other hand he acts a clown it goes all over social media on all the news channels and makes people watch bums on seats . Klitcho thinks he's a nob and turns up and fights Fury gets paid and everyone's a winner lol . I'm not saying it's right him dressing up but it's the way boxing is going !

Thats the way its going?...is it??...watch the Lee-v-Saunders press conference...that in my opinion is the way to conduct yourself as a professional boxer...the Klitschko fight was sold out BEFORE that press Conference...bums already on paid seats...do really think its a coincidence he pulled out straight after that press conference??...what did you think he saw that day he hadnt seen before that makes you think he suddenly decided he needed more time to train??...the way Fury jumped over the table and rolled on the floor or something!!??

when I say bus on seats I don't just mean at the venue I mean pay per view lol . And I agree the Saunders Lee press conference was how it should be done but in the same breath look at how much interest it's getting compared to Fury Klitcho , Saunders Lee can't even get a ten pager on here on theTHL . Now Fury Klitcho fight gets loads of views and opinions . I'll say again I personally don't think the batman stunt is was made him jack but I do think he has reason to doubt himself .
I doubt that batman stunt will make a massive differance to the pay per view figures impossible as it is to tell...and i say again again lol he aint Jacked...its just postponed...so you seriously think it is a coincidence he's pulled out straight after that press conference stunt??...so im asking what in your opinion has suddenly made him doubt himself at this particular moment in the build up to the fight...he's had a long time to prepare...why now?
Beat in mind the injury came less than 40 hours after the press conference and klitckho was still in England the day after so he could only have injured it during the flight home mind game is all it is he did it with pulev also

And thats what i been saying all along...he's playing mind games...just like Fury was in his way... trying to get under Klitschko's skin with his press conference antics...in the clips you posted its clear Fury was worried Klitschko would pull out...so Klitschko's done the one thing he know will piss Fury off and unsettle his preperations...Tyson needs to hold his nerve and keep his head right now
if that's true then I think it's poxy for the lads wanting to see the fight , can't be good for boxing !
  • Like 1

I will still not be surprised at klitckho coming out with retirement and vacating the belts you know how long I've been waiting for this fight and how long I've been waiting to prove a point to lots of different people when I heard the news I could of shot wvlad down

Cant see him retiring now...fight will come off

your just consumed with jealousy ,its been a constant barrage of bollox from you and insults ,klit shat ,just like that bum haye did .ty rattled him mate .and he couldnt get out quick enough .klit knows its the end of the road jack and theres no coming back .haye blew his arse wide open and klits done the same the tosser

Now i could swear that recently you said you wasnt going to post on this subject again...just before you went off in a dramatic huff...so why dont you keep your word...and shut up you mouthy moron?

You got a " your just jealous " one as well ....i got one of them :D ......when will we learn that if you dont agree with a gypsy then your jealous of them :laugh: ......yeah im jealous alright i always wanted to live in a home made of plywood !

• Like 2

The difference is the Haye/Chisora thing wrong as it was.....was a spur of the moment reaction that happened at a press conference that Haye wasnt even involved in......Furys carry on was a pre meditated plan for his own press conference for his own world heavyweight title fight !

Edited by gnasher16

Good result for young Ryan Walsh tonight...winning British featherweight title...good scrap...very very close

I was ringside last night i must admit i thought the other lad nicked it but it was too close to argue either way......some cracking scraps on that show i had Frank Buglioni down as a world champion from when he was a kid at Repton but he came up short showing tremendous heart....Lewis Petite was in a smashing little scrap.......and little Mo Husseins boys going onwards and upwards :D ....very good night of boxing.

Good result for young Ryan Walsh tonight...winning British featherweight title...good scrap...very very close

I was ringside last night i must admit i thought the other lad nicked it but it was too close to argue either way......some cracking scraps on that show i had Frank Buglioni down as a world champion from when he was a kid at Repton but he came up short showing tremendous heart....Lewis Petite was in a smashing little scrap.......and little Mo Husseins boys going onwards and upwards :D ....very good night of boxing.

You where ringside where you Stuart

What are you talking about ? and who is Stuart ?

Some people do actually go to fights you know its not a difficult thing to do ;)

You are stuart and you know it plus I was t being cocky So don't get cocky with me you go to fights very often you don't need to post it everytime your ringside at boxing events

Lol tyson and his lot thought they was proper smug batman ffs you couldnt make it up .. Whos laughing now

That's true, what better way for Vlad to demoralise Fury than to make him wait and get more ring rusty.

Vlad had been there and done it, made his millions. Tyson is the one who wants it most and if he has to play silly buggers then Vlad has had the last laugh.

• Like 3