Tyson V Wlad Off..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon cushty took a dump outside his house and scared him of... Apparently it's the traveller's equivalent to the mafia horses head

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...   What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little les

I heard he slipped on an unknown persons shit outside his garden

What if, and it's just an idea fellas...

What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little lesson.

Let him know who's in charge and who's calling the shots here.

As they hoped, fury has gone off the rails and hit the ale (so one of his groupies has just told us). And then they will reschedule the fight to suit wlad?

Like I said it's just an idea. But I don't think Klitscho has mucked it from batman. Lol

• Like 7

A bit of sence from Peter Fury

he sounds about the only one with head screwed on can't fault him....??
Agreed. Was keeping Klitcko sweet and not bad mouthing him and wants that payday. Even if he does keep pulling out Fury will get his chance. If it is only postponed for only 4 weeks, then should be easily dealt with, within his camp. After all, they have had it all before. Hope Fury wins but cannot see it myself. Fury saying he aint fought nobody like me? I think the other way around and Fury ain't fought anyone like him.
  • Like 2

What if Wlad and his very experienced team decided that Fury made such a scene at the press conference the other day that they would teach him a little lesson.

As they hoped, fury has gone off the rails and hit the ale (so one of his groupies has just told us). And then they will reschedule the fight to suit wlad?

Like I said it's just an idea. But I don't think Klitscho has mucked it from batman. Lol

I agree this could be what's happened also klitchkos are known for mind games and trying to control thier opponent in build up to fights

• Like 1

Eddie Hearn has said he's trying to get fury to fight on the Sheffield card anyway still if he can do it with his contract with klitchko I think this would do fury the world of good but can see klitckho saying he can't do it just to spite

I know who Hearn would like Fury to fight :yes:

Eddie Hearn has said he's trying to get fury to fight on the Sheffield card anyway still if he can do it with his contract with klitchko I think this would do fury the world of good but can see klitckho saying he can't do it just to spite

I know who Hearn would like Fury to fight :yes:

And I'm sure fury wants to fight him aswell would mean a massive payday also but it will be fury who wants to face him eddie Hearn wouldn't dare put his cash cow in with a real threat this early

Maybe he trusts himself and his family before a Don King type to deal with his own interests.

If the sport is coming down to who is in your corner or who manages or promotes you dictates if you get a title shot or not when you've earned that mandatory shot then the game is fooked as they just ripping punters and boxing fans off.

That's prob why MMA is gaining popularity

It's REAL

If you want to be a motor racing driver you surround yourself with people experienced in car racing...............if you dont do that mistakes are down to you........hopefully the Fury lot wont be sitting there one day saying " what if ".

You do talk some rubbish the fury family have Probally fought more than any other boxers and there trainers put together real fighting bred people what was kiltchko dad ? Klitschko dad = killer instinct..

This is typical example of travellers thinking there sub human warriors lol with extra power than your ordinary human

typical gorger thinking that , believing travellers actually believe that about themselves . In the words of public enemy Don't believe the hype !!!

If we do posses any extra powers it's the ability to kid people lol ?

I'm on about non ringed fights you donut face it fighting is fighting and bareknuckel boxing is the same as boxing without gloves pretty much these men have had more fights in the first ten years of thier lives than you Probally have had in your hole life

Whats bareknuckle fighting got to do with prize fighting ?......that comment itself says everything ! .... maybe if more of you people got into boxing instead of this muggy chest thumping you wouldnt all have to resort to name calling........as for me,you said you know people who know me.....ask them ;)
It's fighting you answered it yourself it's fighting boxing the same

The more you talk the less you actually say !......bareknuckle and prizefighting one and the same ive heard it all now ......get the greatest bareknuckle fighter you can find and see if he can last 3 x 3,s with an average pro prizefighter !

Sensible thoughts you might not be far off......dont bite the hand and all that.