New Labour Leader

Careful what you wish for eh ? :)

People complained all parties were the same, well that will change with this man in charge at Labour.

Start stockpiling the candles for when the power stations are re-nationalised and the unions shut them down.

Interesting times.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a supporter of the IRA and encouraged Iraqi civilians to fight against coalition forces. His first priority, as Labour leader, was to attend a rally in support of the Muslim invasion of Europe -

I think the point is we shouldn't have to lift a finger......I thought my taxes went too running this country, not by me opening up my door and helping anyone in need. So the government refuse to hel

Why f***ing should he? Just because we oppose an open door policy to any c**t that wants to come here doesn't mean we have to open our doors to homeless folk.The fact that we, as a country, can't affo

Careful what you wish for eh ? :)

People complained all parties were the same, well that will change with this man in charge at Labour.

Start stockpiling the candles for when the power stations are re-nationalised and the unions shut them down.

Interesting times.

true , there never win a election with him at the driving seat, he to left wing they be going back to the 60-70s , and that finished the unions with Mrs T , you got move forward even old rat face T/B said they never get any where with him there . :yes:

He won the leadership election with a larger proportion of the vote than any other leader of a political party in British history. The Blairites can't argue with a mandate like that.

Very interesting times for British politics :yes:

He's won a great victory for the left wing activists of the party , that should ensure labour never getting in power in a general election for a tidy while .The great majority of the voting public never like these far left policies as proved in past elections , even the Traitor and his conspirtitors realised that and moved there party to the middle ground to get the votes rather than trying to move the voters to the left ...well done J C ....