New Labour Leader

I donate to battersea dogs home :/ lol. All jokes aside you both probably got more in common with each other than different. Can have a different opinion on matters thats life. Agree to disagree....OR....have a straightner for each others choosen charity lol...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a supporter of the IRA and encouraged Iraqi civilians to fight against coalition forces. His first priority, as Labour leader, was to attend a rally in support of the Muslim invasion of Europe -

I think the point is we shouldn't have to lift a finger......I thought my taxes went too running this country, not by me opening up my door and helping anyone in need. So the government refuse to hel

Why f***ing should he? Just because we oppose an open door policy to any c**t that wants to come here doesn't mean we have to open our doors to homeless folk.The fact that we, as a country, can't affo

No he's not

He's homeless because the Goverment don't do enough to re settle soldiers then support them into civvy street.

Especially those who have served in war or conflict zones.

They will do even LESS now they have Illegal Invaders to house feed and cloth before ex Armed Forces Personel and Our OAP's

And your advocating mass Illegall immigration.

You could put a roof over his head but choose not to. Why?
Why f***ing should he? Just because we oppose an open door policy to any c**t that wants to come here doesn't mean we have to open our doors to homeless folk.

The fact that we, as a country, can't afford to help our own yet seem to be able to splash the cash when it's a foreigner makes my blood boil. That doesn't mean I should fork out myself.

If we have the money then why are we not using it?

Well you see Max thinks I should put up a refugee in my one bed flat in England because I expressed my support for them so I figured he would live what he preaches and take in a homeless person from a group he supports (soldiers).

Of course like so many people in society today he's happy to sit preaching about how to solve the world's problems but isn't willing to lift a finger to help.

I think the point is we shouldn't have to lift a finger......I thought my taxes went too running this country, not by me opening up my door and helping anyone in need. So the government refuse to help our own but jump in to help anyone coming here. Imo that's wrong.

If it's your opinion you would like to help then feel free, but do it off your own back. No one can say anything about that. If that person does happen to be a raving lunatic hell bent on chopping your head off then you've no one to blame but yourself...??

• Like 5

At least now its a clear left and right.Heard rumours our m.p Sarah Chumpion might be getting a ministerial position with her support for ethnic minoritys .

Shes being groomed (no pun intended) to take over as labour leader one day, i'll probably have a few quid on it, next labour pm champion ;)

BGD just likes a swerve :)

I've come to the conclusion you have no idea what the word swerve means :laugh:

Here's a hint; it doesn't mean "straight answer that I can't argue with" :thumbs:

You might want to look at your own post history for a few good examples of someone swerving.