Mercedes..bmw..audi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Citroen belingo van,,,,with dents and scratches,,stinking of dog ,,ferret and dead rabbits,,,,200,000 on the clock and still plodding on ,,,up some of the worst tracks the hills could through at us,,,

Only got room for one poster on your bedroom wall is it Kev.

You could say Audi's are posh Skoda's

She has a "nice" car, I have a Jimmy that's got "character" we try to keep them that way but sometimes, like the fishing comp for example there's a crossover where dogs, maggots, mud and other assorted shit gets introduced to the nice car, this is the stage when it just becomes Her Car :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I don't know if merc have sorted out their after care service but I know for a good long time round my old way it was famous for just how shit it was !!

Great cars.....shit service pretty much sums it up.

BMW had the best dealer service out of the two, can't speak for Audi as I have only driven the cars (which were great) never had to have dealings with the main dealer.

I've had all three in recent years and I agree Merc service had a bad reputation but this has dramatically improved. I liked the Audi it was a great motorway car (A6). BMW my least favourite it just seems too dated and theyve made the 3 and 5 series look too similar.

The E class is IMO the better of the three

Also I don't buy I always lease as a company car, let some other bugger take the hit on the depreciation

• Like 1

I had an Audi A4 tdi 1.9 about a decade ago, paid 1800 for it off a lad who was emigrating, put 85k onto its clock and chopped it in for 4 k under that scheme a few years back.....did nothing with it except a wheel bearing and oil change , sounded like a tractor at times in low gears but what a motor, massive boot, 6 disc changer as standard , heated seats, plain interior though, nothing fancy, just a solid motorway cruiser...I would have another in a flash

Ive an accord estate, heated leather seats, cruise control massive boot plus all the seats fold flat, built in dog guard, automatic wipers all the other toys...... £1400 4 years ago prob spent a few hundred since bollocks to worrying about trolly dings or all that crap. 30k for something thats gonna be outside rotting ftom the moment you buy it or for some tosspot to key it.

P.s you look after that motor I might be interested in buyin it in a couple of years £1500 sound bout right?

pps the accord can open and shut the boot via the key fob much to the dismay of my father in law when he was showing me his brand new beemer that just opens the boot wi the remote...whats the point in that you gotta still go and shut it says I. My dogs run ahead now jump straight in boot the door shuts after them I just get straight in an drive.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 1

11 years I have had my Passat estate 130pd 6 speed, gets all our fishing gear for a week in France...so cheap to run, returns 50mpg, it has issues like water ingress, but there cheap fixes 150k on the clock, been looking at bigger estates.... But I expect I will get another Passat

• Like 2

11 years I have had my Passat estate 130pd 6 speed, gets all our fishing gear for a week in France...so cheap to run, returns 50mpg, it has issues like water ingress, but there cheap fixes 150k on the clock, been looking at bigger estates.... But I expect I will get another Passat

Get a different colour you rebel. :)