Bloody Facebook

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets be right here , it doesnt happen so much on here these days , but alot of dog lads do themselves and the course no favour posting pictures of dogs with certain types of dead game ,and usuall

Facebook don't know why anyone would want to use it

Any sport, or any activity, is only as good or as bad as the least ethical or the least competent within its ranks. Unfortunately the human psyche loves nothing better than to expose such weak links i

Posted Images

I hate to say "i told you so" in the Lion thread.....but..........lol

So much for the mythical Brotherhood of Hunters !! Pmsl

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6

lets be right here , it doesnt happen so much on here these days , but alot of dog lads do themselves and the course no favour posting pictures of dogs with certain types of dead game ,and usually at night. .look stuff happens allways has done ffs keep it to yourself :thumbs:

• Like 11

I had a wee debate on a lamping group yesterday, basically i was saying anybody can turn a electronic call on then line the cross hairs up and pull the trigger but not everyone could bring on a small gun pack or terrier or lurcher train them then consistently work them to a acceptable standard i like to call it rifle snobbery lol.

I also made the point of nv and likes taking feild craft out the equation these days. i shoot rifles aswell but was merely trying to make a point to which only a couple agreed

• Like 1

Nearly as bad as some on here shot and retrieved and all that stuff why do they have to tell everyone

For a pat on the back
Thats what i was saying too who actually wants to see big cubs with half there body shot out.

Hunt for memories no pictures

Some of the most self professed ethically superior hunting superstars are fishermen, lurchermen and stalkers. It's not uncommon to be tripping over these sort of self righteous arseholes in all three of these circles. Actually chuck in airgunners too. f**k it, it's rife in ever fieldsport! :laugh:

f***ing sickening listening to this "my shit's better because..." garbage!

Edited as I'm not exactly overflowing with diplomacy today.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3