• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing brave lad ......   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-33290181

dig Maggie up ...love her or hate her she had bigger balls than anyone in parliament now...dead she would still do a better job than the muppets we have now...last of a breed .

cant blame Cameron for this if anything was to happen in our country the blame lies at phoney blairs feet -he opened the flood gates

cant blame Cameron for this if anything was to happen in our country the blame lies at phoney blairs feet -he opened the flood gates

Agreed but Cameron is too spineless to sort it! We need a war leader to get the job done IMO turn it over to the field marshalls for 5years and watch the difference ;)

dig Maggie up ...love her or hate her she had bigger balls than anyone in parliament now...dead she would still do a better job than the muppets we have now...last of a breed .
  • Like 9

a lot of this terrorism is linked to groups like Isis, I know he was a tyrant but Saddam H. kept the country in order, Bush and Blair should have been locked up for invading Iraq.allowing Isis to move in, watch out, as this is only the start, its only going to get worse.

• Like 1

Or stop drunks marching on the streets use them as foot soldiers which still deserve respect and really take it too them. Will be labelled as terrorists but you fight fire with fire. Stop using any of their businesses and start funding things.

How has anjem not got money on his head? IF IT WAS LEGAL id have a grand towards someone educating him on thw error of his ways and sure many others would chip in.

• Like 1

These Politicians Don't Care . . Yet Only A Few Weeks Ago The Country Showed A Lack Of Bottle When Voting These Spineless People Back In , So As I Said Just Before The Election I Will Say Now "You Reap What You Sow" . . Tommy Robinson Over The Yrs Has Been Slaughtered & Slated From Pillar To Post For His Views , Yes He Wasn't Perfect But At Least He Had The Balls To Stand Up To These Parasites At His Expense I.e. Death Threats Daily That The Police Do Nothing About Imagine It The Other Way His Feet Wouldn't Touch The Ground , His Family Life Literally Destroyed For Standing Up For His Views (Views That Are Slowly But Surely Coming True) , Anyone Who Keeps Denying This Is A Muslim Problem Is Part Of The Problem !!

• Like 2

Dare are you in the pub at the mo lol ?

Was having a few with my dad lol i wont even mention what ended up getting mentioned. That post was my attempt at a sensible reply lol.

Fcuk every one of them, if you took it to them on the streets then they'd get the idea how wrong they are, cause they think the English are wimps.

They are though rotherham has proved that its only a small minority that will stand up and be counted when the shit hit the fan .

Sure we'd all like to think that's how we'd react in a situation like that but actually doing it is another matter, massive respect to that man.

When men as brave and calm as that lad are armed and fighting back is when they start to get to grips with the problem "And I think it's going to have to come to that in the end , boots on the ground ..
  • Like 2