Rip, Christopher Lee.

Now that is a shame. Without looking wasnt he related to Ian Fleming. A fine actor that played his signature role so well he was typecast but was great as Saramanga and superb in the LOTR films.

Keen recording artist too and made many albums and was guest on many more, every musical genra too, classical to thrash metal and everything inbetween.

I hope the media are gracious enough to show the enormity of his lifes work.

Now that is a shame. Without looking wasnt he related to Ian Fleming. A fine actor that played his signature role so well he was typecast but was great as Saramanga and superb in the LOTR films.

Keen recording artist too and made many albums and was guest on many more, every musical genra too, classical to thrash metal and everything inbetween.

Don't kn ow about him being related to Ian Fleming but I have heard a story that there was a guy who hunted with the tedworth in wiltshire called Scaramanga and that's where Ian Fleming got the name.

I hope they'll finally reveal what he did for the Ministry of Ungentlemenly Warfare. :ninja:

Have a read of the humorous biography Christopher Lee - Badass Of The Week 26/10/12.

It's worth a few minutes to read a bit of his life outside Hammer.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2