• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I'm no English language/literature expert but I've tried reading some of the topics on this forum and my advice to some would be learn to read and write and SPELL correctly,not everyone has dyslex

Said it time and time again the feckin parents and the morons fuuckin their lives up are to blame! Get a feckin education its free   Trust me if you have kids push them by all means but lead them f

Just been reading about a hair lol,ultimate test for a dog haha

I'm normally alright - but I'm telling you my spell check has a mind of its own!

hate it :laugh:

I don't know how to go about putting a spell check on my phone and write any long posts with the good old Oxford English close to hand... (Though its not close to hand as i write this and i cant spell dictionary!)

Said it time and time again the feckin parents and the morons fuuckin their lives up are to blame! Get a feckin education its free ;)

Trust me if you have kids push them by all means but lead them first as example. Proud to say my eldest is in the top 1percentile in UK and its not because she's a genius its because we spend time doing the homework together whether online or in person show them by leading.

And stop blaming the lefty teachers ffs :laugh:

• Like 14