good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure i am able to return to the hunting life after undergoing extensive and intensive english lessons at Cambridge university no longer will one be unintelligible, and one would like to apologise for past non conformities within the lurcher forum, however i must say that it is with great great disapointment that i return to have to read such a boring post on what should be an exceptional web site goodnight all who contributed to this topic

• Like 2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I'm no English language/literature expert but I've tried reading some of the topics on this forum and my advice to some would be learn to read and write and SPELL correctly,not everyone has dyslex

Said it time and time again the feckin parents and the morons fuuckin their lives up are to blame! Get a feckin education its free   Trust me if you have kids push them by all means but lead them f

Just been reading about a hair lol,ultimate test for a dog haha

spot on mush none of my kids are rocket scientists but all can read and write and are educated to a decent level in fact the little lad who is 8 is far better on a computer than I am :icon_redface: he listens in class and he does all his homework on time and his school reports all say he tries cant ask more from him its just some parents don't give a flying has long as there out of there way

I wouldn't go that far I think kids either want to learn and forge ahead in life or they don't and if they don't you can have the best intentions in the world you are not going to change that

terry a household were theres rules and structure in a kids life theres more chance of them listening at school and wanting to be educated yes theres times when they want to go out but they know not till its done were has a kid that can come and go has they please with parents who either dont have any real interest in helping out with home work or cant be arsed when the kid starts playing up about homework and its easier just to let them go out anything for a bit of peace is what i meant and on the other hand i know a lad who cant read or write but can count money and has done more than ok for himself and yes some kids who have parents who dont give a feck will go on to good things i just think there better with a bit of education behind them

• Like 1

I can read fine .wrightin.. And putting words together..that's a divergent matter lol.there's a few time I have gone to put a post up.a day out and thourt f**k it.carnt understand it myself so never bothered lol..

• Like 2

My grandmother was born in 1892 and left school at 12. She still had beautiful copper plate style handwriting, and could spell well enough and do long multiplication and other basic math. Far better than most of the young people who come to work for me. Something amiss with the system methinks, that we have gone actually quite a long way backwards

• Like 5

good evening ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure i am able to return to the hunting life after undergoing extensive and intensive english lessons at Cambridge university no longer will one be unintelligible, and one would like to apologise for past non conformities within the lurcher forum, however i must say that it is with great great disapointment that i return to have to read such a boring post on what should be an exceptional web site goodnight all who contributed to this topic

I do hope you didn't pay for these intensive English lessons?? I would be asking for a refund, are you not disappointed at the results?? :laugh:

• Like 6

You look like one of the headers that think they have :victory: the x factor,Did they not teach you to have fun,This time of year things are quiet on the forum,Enough is enuf. :boogy::boogy::boogy:

• Like 1

Now I'm no English language/literature expert but I've tried reading some of the topics on this forum and my advice to some would be learn to read and write and SPELL correctly,not everyone has dyslexia so either try to give us a chance of making out what your saying through your Egyptian Hieroglyphic style writing or say nothing ..Jesus Christ give me strength!!

I am not trying to offend anyone here but just because someone cant read or write or has dyslexia dose not mean that they are stupid. it's a true saying that brains and common sense don't run hand in hand.

• Like 1

I am not trying to offend anyone here but just because someone cant read or write or has dyslexia dose not mean that they are stupid. it's a true saying that brains and common sense don't run hand in hand.

Dyslexia is one thing mate but being a retard is another,they would do better to go get educated rather than sat playing on their Xbox..three and four year old kiddies use better grammar and spelling..if my four year old couldn't and didn't spell better than half these on here I'd be devastated..I live on a council estate,went to a normal secondary school,missed plenty of school,was no great lover of school but I can read and write and know when to use "there or their" or "to & too" ..I've a bad head trying to decipher half the posts on here either through text talk or awful use of spelling..just saying like

• Like 5