I'm normally alright - but I'm telling you my spell check has a mind of its own!

hate it :laugh:

I don't know how to go about putting a spell check on my phone and write any long posts with the good old Oxford English close to hand... (Though its not close to hand as i write this and i cant spell dictionary!)

your lucky though, I can't get spell check off this damn thing. I'm telling you it's possessed it has serious psychological problem does this :laugh:

Example - paulus is Paula's - well is We'll

Why do you torture me spell check!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I'm no English language/literature expert but I've tried reading some of the topics on this forum and my advice to some would be learn to read and write and SPELL correctly,not everyone has dyslex

Said it time and time again the feckin parents and the morons fuuckin their lives up are to blame! Get a feckin education its free   Trust me if you have kids push them by all means but lead them f

Just been reading about a hair lol,ultimate test for a dog haha

I'm normally alright - but I'm telling you my spell check has a mind of its own!

hate it :laugh:

I don't know how to go about putting a spell check on my phone and write any long posts with the good old Oxford English close to hand... (Though its not close to hand as i write this and i cant spell dictionary!)
your lucky though, I can't get spell check off this damn thing. I'm telling you it's possessed it has serious psychological problem does this :laugh:

Example - paulus is Paula's - well is We'll

Why do you torture me spell check!!! :laugh:

Mine is the same haha..Samsung Galaxy drives me mad at times

spot on mush none of my kids are rocket scientists but all can read and write and are educated to a decent level in fact the little lad who is 8 is far better on a computer than I am :icon_redface: he listens in class and he does all his homework on time and his school reports all say he tries cant ask more from him its just some parents don't give a flying has long as there out of there way

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

spot on mush none of my kids are rocket scientists but all can read and write and are educated to a decent level in fact the little lad who is 8 is far better on a computer than I am :icon_redface: he listens in class and he does all his homework on time and his school reports all say he tries cant ask more from him its just some parents don't give a flying has long as there out of there way

That's it and by the time the kids are at the age where they should be hungry to continue and better themselves 15-16 they couldn't give a toss. Even if non of mine go to uni at least they'll be able to write a feckin CV ;)
  • Like 3

I wouldn't go that far I think kids either want to learn and forge ahead in life or they don't and if they don't you can have the best intentions in the world you are not going to change that

Out all night lamping not doing their homework not able to do their homework so might aswell lamp, asleep in class, If their not asleep their looking out the window at birds stupid cnuts,In one ear out the other,No sponge to absorb anything. :whistling::whistling::bye::boogy: