Ghosts\ghost Stories

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked across to see who was driving and to my shock the drivers seat was empty, the car takes off not at breakneck speed i might add so i though i'am out of here so tried to open the door but the door wouldn't open no matter how much i tried so i sat there wondering what to do when i saw a sharp corner coming up and though this is it i am through the hedge or even killed, but just as i approched the corner these two white hands appeared in the window i could feel the cold air from them where i sat and they steered the car around the corner and then disappeared again. now i was scared at this point and suddenly the car stopped at a small house in the middle of nowhere with all my force i through myself against the door and got out to see a wee old man standing beside the car. i said to him if i were you i wouldn't get into that car there is something seriously wrong with it.....he replied i know i have been pushing it home this last half hour.

Don't have nightmares do sleep well. L.O.L.

• Like 15

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked across to see who was driving and to my shock the drivers seat was empty, the car takes off not at breakneck speed i might add so i though i'am out of here so tried to open the door but the door wouldn't open no matter how much i tried so i sat there wondering what to do when i saw a sharp corner coming up and though this is it i am through the hedge or even killed, but just as i approched the corner these two white hands appeared in the window i could feel the cold air from them where i sat and they steered the car around the corner and then disappeared again. now i was scared at this point and suddenly the car stopped at a small house in the middle of nowhere with all my force i through myself against the door and got out to see a wee old man standing beside the car. i said to him if i were you i wouldn't get into that car there is something seriously wrong with it.....he replied i know i have been pushing it home this last half hour.

You cnut I fooking cant stop laughing fooking class

• Like 1

I Believe People Theres A Simple Explanation To Anything Off This Nature When People Genuinely Believe They've Witnessed Something !!

yeh (vivid imagination ) the brain most powerful muscle in your body :yes: . . I bet 20£ quid anybody reading this post will before the week out , will have some kind thought either in day or when they go to bed regards ghosts or strange experiences , because you brain will hold it in your subconscious :yes: , talk about ghosts or read about ghosts , and your brain will d the rest , its very easy to scare your self, human beings are brill at that . :yes:

that doesnt explain when 2 or more people see the same thing though.

yes it does , even strangers you never met, just because you never met them, they prob got over active imagination , just like any person before or after that sees ghosts or strange things . it really is in your mind 200% , it all stems from fear of the dark, our ancestors (cave men) feared the dark with wild creatures that would+ could kill them . so it s been with us from the word dot. and modern human mind will even see things in daylight lol, feck me I can scare me self very easy if wanted, many time when before I was married and even now , when ive spent time on my own in the house. you here things that you aint heard before, and some times see shapes that you never seen before .lol Put YOUR MIND RIGHT and you want see nout, its the same if you said to a person stay the night in haunted house, I bet 100£ quid they see some thing :yes: because the mind ready for it, you've primed it up read+see to see things :yes: its all in the brain box .!!!!!
So 2 blokes see the same thing and it's in their head from ancestors and their imagination?

Nah mate I ain't having that.

I remember one day skiving school with my mate and we both were seeing the same dark shadow thing moving round the room from some weed I'd been given that was meant to have acid in it ;)

awsum!!!

I used to stay away in a hotel in the Peak District that was haunted, both myself and another colleague had experiences when we stayed there. She was alone in bed and was hugged in the night, she never stayed there again! I was asleep and woke up when the end of the bed went down like a person sat on the bed! Freaky but not scary. The staff block

Had noises of kids running up and down the corridor bit no one was there. Really odd place to stay.

Come to think of it lads, it might have been that c--t francie that drove past me that night along the road. he said he wasn't sure if it was a man or a woman can a man not put on a touch of make up for a night out now, he is a lucky man i don't take him up for discrimination we are an equal society now. L.O.L.

Bird. (And the others who think it's down to your over active imagination).

Explain this please. Because I can't.

2 sisters sat in bed together. Sat up talking before bedtime. Both in their 20s. One of the girls young baby is in the room next door in it's cot.

Their grandad (who's been dead for 5 years) appears at the bottom of the bed, ghost like, faint image, with the girls child in his arms.

He says "it's okay girls, he's with me now, I will look after him". Then faded. They both heard him and both saw him. Neither had been drinking. Neither were on drugs or over tired.

They both ran in the next room to check on the child and he was stone cold. Taken by cot death.

One of the girls is my mates sister. I have no reason to think either is lying.

• Like 3

I'm on the bench with this subject I kind of believe there is some supernatural goings on as a kid I did see a few weird things but brushed them off as my imagination

1st was at my mums work about 20 years ago she worked at a animal sanctuary for horses place called clutter bucks farm in Leeds it was owned by a old strange lady and her garden was all over grown so as kids me and my brother used to explore it all the time as you do one day we both saw a white figure of a woman walking along with one arm in the air and had really bright red nail varnish we both clearly saw and both described exactly the same to our mother it was literally 15 ft from us and I vividly remember it to this day she just turned and walked away and sort of disappeared still shits me up to this day can not explain exactly what it was just spooky

2nd

Again as a kid I was awake one night watching out of window as used to all the time

I heard cow bells in the distance for a while there was a little guinel at top of street the bells were getting louder and louder then a figure of a really small woman with loads of bags and backpacks holding a bright lantern walking down the path and two cows wearing bells round there necks I slightly closed the window and just watched them walk away again I remember this like it was yesterday now I have a vivid imagination but pretty sure I did not image this up or dream it as it kept me awake all night

3rd

This was not me that saw it but around 7 years ago when 1st got with our lass she was staying at mine quite often and she always said she felt someone brushing up against her through night (no it wasn't me with a boner) after a few times of this happening it turned to someone grabbing her and she used to wake me up shitting her self one night she asked to swap sides in the bed which I did to try get some kip she woke up and there was a mirror on the wall that faced towards to door and a woman was stood in the doorway Staring at her and giving her a awful look like wanted to kill her our lass was absolutely terrified she closed her eyes and wouldn't open them until morning we moved out a few weeks later and she never stayed In the house again I lived there years and was where I saw the cows lol

So I do believe there something but just don't know what shits me up but really interests me these days

Have a look on google for information on a thing called sleep paralysis, I'm talking about when you said your girlfriend seen someone in the doorway,it's quite common for people having sleep paralysis to see figures and a lot of the time a woman in doorways or around the room, also disturbed sleep is a big cause of it so maybe her keep waking you up moving places in the bed caused this

spot on that above c/j , I used have illusions sometimes when I went to bed, thought seen something in the corner of the room, or see the curtain's move when windows were closed , heard noises etc lol, ive even jumped out of bed looking for what ever it was, with a rounders bat , scaring the shit out of my wife :laugh: I not one of these to just look/wait I go and get it, or them and deal with it . :yes: my wife was getting well fed up with my behaviour , so I went to the see my doctor about it . he said the same its when your in secondary sleep paten , you still in fact dreaming lol in other words a kind of (sleep walking) :yes: . he told me a very good friend of his was Shrink got a phd a top man , he said the brain will deff play tricks on us through out our lives, it will con you in to seeing things , that you swear were there , and have a knock on effect with people , if you see any thing strange etc. just ignore it , don't let the old brain box beat you . :thumbs:
Yeah the reason people feel paralysed during sleep paralysis is to stop your body acting out the dreams, don't get me wrong I still think it's all amazing and intresting stuff, lucid dreaming astral projection people think I'm mad but I've had out of body expeinces I can still remember now floating about my body looking down at me when I nodded of one evening there I was below me 360 degree vision same leather jacket on same jeans same people surrounding me doing the exact things they where actually doing beacuse I told them of my expeinces and they told me they where doing those things, some say it's all in the mind just as you Probally think, however I think there's more to it personally and I'm a believer in God very religious man

I'm on the bench with this subject I kind of believe there is some supernatural goings on as a kid I did see a few weird things but brushed them off as my imagination

1st was at my mums work about 20 years ago she worked at a animal sanctuary for horses place called clutter bucks farm in Leeds it was owned by a old strange lady and her garden was all over grown so as kids me and my brother used to explore it all the time as you do one day we both saw a white figure of a woman walking along with one arm in the air and had really bright red nail varnish we both clearly saw and both described exactly the same to our mother it was literally 15 ft from us and I vividly remember it to this day she just turned and walked away and sort of disappeared still shits me up to this day can not explain exactly what it was just spooky

2nd

Again as a kid I was awake one night watching out of window as used to all the time

I heard cow bells in the distance for a while there was a little guinel at top of street the bells were getting louder and louder then a figure of a really small woman with loads of bags and backpacks holding a bright lantern walking down the path and two cows wearing bells round there necks I slightly closed the window and just watched them walk away again I remember this like it was yesterday now I have a vivid imagination but pretty sure I did not image this up or dream it as it kept me awake all night

3rd

This was not me that saw it but around 7 years ago when 1st got with our lass she was staying at mine quite often and she always said she felt someone brushing up against her through night (no it wasn't me with a boner) after a few times of this happening it turned to someone grabbing her and she used to wake me up shitting her self one night she asked to swap sides in the bed which I did to try get some kip she woke up and there was a mirror on the wall that faced towards to door and a woman was stood in the doorway Staring at her and giving her a awful look like wanted to kill her our lass was absolutely terrified she closed her eyes and wouldn't open them until morning we moved out a few weeks later and she never stayed In the house again I lived there years and was where I saw the cows lol

So I do believe there something but just don't know what shits me up but really interests me these days

Have a look on google for information on a thing called sleep paralysis, I'm talking about when you said your girlfriend seen someone in the doorway,it's quite common for people having sleep paralysis to see figures and a lot of the time a woman in doorways or around the room, also disturbed sleep is a big cause of it so maybe her keep waking you up moving places in the bed caused this
spot on that above c/j , I used have illusions sometimes when I went to bed, thought seen something in the corner of the room, or see the curtain's move when windows were closed , heard noises etc lol, ive even jumped out of bed looking for what ever it was, with a rounders bat , scaring the shit out of my wife :laugh: I not one of these to just look/wait I go and get it, or them and deal with it . :yes: my wife was getting well fed up with my behaviour , so I went to the see my doctor about it . he said the same its when your in secondary sleep paten , you still in fact dreaming lol in other words a kind of (sleep walking) :yes: . he told me a very good friend of his was Shrink got a phd a top man , he said the brain will deff play tricks on us through out our lives, it will con you in to seeing things , that you swear were there , and have a knock on effect with people , if you see any thing strange etc. just ignore it , don't let the old brain box beat you . :thumbs:
Yeah the reason people feel paralysed during sleep paralysis is to stop your body acting out the dreams, don't get me wrong I still think it's all amazing and intresting stuff, lucid dreaming astral projection people think I'm mad but I've had out of body expeinces I can still remember now floating about my body looking down at me when I nodded of one evening there I was below me 360 degree vision same leather jacket on same jeans same people surrounding me doing the exact things they where actually doing beacuse I told them of my expeinces and they told me they where doing those things, some say it's all in the mind just as you Probally think, however I think there's more to it personally and I'm a believer in God very religious man

just spoke to her she is addiment she was awake when saw it because she tried to wake me and couldnt after we moved out alot of strange things kept on happening it was my mum and dads house my dad lost his sister a couple of years before and after she died they were constantly woken up by banging on the upstairs windows

2 sisters sat in bed together. Sat up talking before bedtime. Both in their 20s. One of the girls young baby is in the room next door in it's cot.

Their grandad (who's been dead for 5 years) appears at the bottom of the bed, ghost like, faint image, with the girls child in his arms.

He says "it's okay girls, he's with me now, I will look after him". Then faded. They both heard him and both saw him. Neither had been drinking. Neither were on drugs or over tired.

They both ran in the next room to check on the child and he was stone cold. Taken by cot death.

jesus made me shiver

That's a very sad tale mate.

One thing i don't understand, if the 2 girls are sisters, why is only one of them your mates sister?

Personally I don't believe in ghosts.

Having done pest control in some very old buildings, I've had a few strange, and currently unexplainable encounters. I won't claim that they're ghosts without evidence though.

Anyone else notice that the amount of ghost, UFO, and bigfoot sightings have dropped since the rise of everyone on the planet carrying a smart device? Devices that can produce HD pictures and video?

I would have thought that there would be more evidence by now. :hmm:

That's a very sad tale mate.

One thing i don't understand, if the 2 girls are sisters, why is only one of them your mates sister?

The girls are half sisters, same mother. My mate shares the same father with one of the sisters and doesn't really know the other one.