Ghosts\ghost Stories

Who here believes in them?

i dont,but have seen 2 lol

one was when i was about 8 me and a mate were at a local beach attempting to lamp rabbits whith a dalmation and a torch,and we both seen a glowing man made of gas walking about in the car park,dont think ive ever ran as fast in my life lol.

the only logical explanation is it was some sort of special effects expert testing stuff out.

the other was an old man used to live in the house behind my grandmas,his garden was really overgown like a forest so we used to explore it sometimes,and every time he'd run out waving a stick and chase us out.

one day i went over with my cousin,we got to the middle of the 'forest' and my younger cousin noticed the man watching us about 15 foot but he didnt say a thing or chase us.

we ran off and my grandma asked what we were up to,we told her,and she told us he'd died the morning before and we must have been mistaken.

the only conclusion i can come to there is he had a twin,who dressed in the same dark red and white jumper and tweed flat cap.

lets hear yours,especially from people who dont believe in them.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

id be open minded to the subject,but it being an actual ghost is even less likely than the other possibilities.

and although i can remember both like they were yesterday i was only very young at the time.

I like to keep an open mind........never seen anything, but had one strange experience involving being locked in.......I had typed the story out, but realised it sounded crap, so I'll refrain haha......

• Like 2

I like to keep an open mind........never seen anything, but had one strange experience involving being locked in.......I had typed the story out, but realised it sounded crap, so I'll refrain haha......

Ah go on.

mine are both essentially just 'child thinks he sees a ghost,probably didn't'

at least it sounds like you were an adult

• Like 1

I don,t believe in ghosts and all the nonsense that goes with it.One night lamping alone i came off some fields and walked down a lane to get to my next location,as i made my way down the lane i heard footsteps behind me,i walked into the hedgerow and waited whilst they passed me,the footsteps stopped,i started walking again and the footsteps started,i shone the lamp up the lane and zilch,again i made my way and the footsteps started again,lamp on and again zilch,this happened a few times more.I stood for over 10 minutes with the lamp in hand waiting to twat the sneaky fecker to no avail,eventually i entered the next fields and quickly illuminated a bunny,dog slipped and i watched as it ran back behind me and back to the car a mile away,i made my way back with the hairs on my neck standing,i later put it down to echo,s and the dog sensing my nervousness,yet it was fecking eerie.

• Like 2

I find it difficult to rationalise when someone is credible that you know & trust, tells you their experience. Your left thinking 'can this person really be bullshitting me?'

• Like 1

I find it difficult to rationalise when someone is credible that you know & trust, tells you their experience. Your left thinking 'can this person really be bullshitting me?'

I don't think for a minute they're bullshitting you or even trying to. They are telling you what they believe they saw. What they ACTUALLY saw may be something completely different.

I don't think for a minute they're bullshitting you or even trying to. They are telling you what they believe they saw. What they ACTUALLY saw may be something completely different.

Yeh I know what you mean........I've been told a good few obviously, like everyone else has, but a couple that stick out told by a close friend & one by a family member really got me thinking........the kind of thing which can't really be mistaken, like I've never really seen anything I couldn't really explain, have you?