Lifting The Ban

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

I can't see it my self hope I'm wrong, now a days if you shout at your dog never mind hit it you would get linched in your local dog park. Imagin 20 hounds running a fox past them. Lol. Iv had people going mad at me calling me a murderer when walking down road with rabbits hung over my shoulder and dogs on lead next to me. Times have changed too much to bring it back,sorry to say.

I have sent 2 emails to my labour mp! And not one reply !

it looks like most lads who send a letter to labour mps, are not getting a reply, not to worry about this lads its to be expected of labour mps, they might not be expecting getting bombarded with a pro hunting campaign, so just sending them the letter is still good, its still making them notice were all still here, keep up the good work lads, we have nothing to lose by doing this, but we do have a lot to gain,

The ban came into being with a corrupted government that would do anything it saw as vote winning during a time of fake wealth allowing all and sundry to get up to their eyes balls in debt. It was like something out of the TV series Rome. Appeasing the masses so the pigs could feed from the trough unnoticed .

Now in a time of austerity and with EU crisis and our own union at risk, the grown ups (almost) are back in charge. This is a time which will not be repeated for I'd say 15/20 years. We should embrace this political situation and make every effort to rally support, pressure our MPs and educate the masses as far as is reasonably possible to the ways of the countryside and British heritage. Its probably one of the worst written bits of legislation to have been written in the last century. This repeal is a matter of common sense. Let's get on with getting it.Atb Joe

Also the nutter that pushed it through in an undemocratic manner has stepped down today after being peace envoy in far east since 2007, yep the far east is worse than ever. I honestly despise that treacherous lot.

Saw that ginning c**t look at the mess he's made of the Middle East

C30014C3-0D11-48D7-93E7-700D937F6E09_zpsthe response from my conservative mp it doesn't say he'd vote for a repeal but I think enough is said to read through the lines I think !!!!!

Yep, that's the same reply I got from him. Thought it was a bit odd to be honest, and he should have made is intentions clear but I can only assume that he is on our side from That answer.

As for everyone who has said "I don't think the repeal will work, can't see it happening" etc I will sayit doesn't really matter what ou think, you must contact our mp anyway, do whatever you can to make a difference

And to those who say they won't vote in case it makes things worse, give your head a shake. How can it get worse? We are banned from doing what we want to do with our dogs.

Edited by beast
  • Like 3

Well ive signed my name to the list, ive sent an email or two too my local MP....Ive sent the PM several emails... But as I said in reply to the original question its my opinion that bugger all will be done by the government.. There already breaking promises and the hunting ban is a long way down there list...

keep voting on the link lads there not happy with a hunting ban there trying to ruin this countrys heritage, the ban is only the thin end of the wedge

12971732.Animals_rights_group_wants_pub_to_change_name_from_Fighting_Cocks

vote against them

Take part here

That's right it's not just about the chance of a possible repeal but trying to preserve what little we have left, if they have it there way again we won't even be able to catch rats n rabbits in the not to distant future so we really all do need to do our bit n stand up for what we live for and believe in.. Edited by dodger
  • Like 2

Either jack in or keep going..simple as that,this law is never getting overturned its NEVER happened before in parliamentary history..dream on guys,I'm just keeping on keeping on doing my stuff,if things go tits up I will see some of you behind bars lol..

• Like 1

i can't jack in because its something i have done all my life, its something i enjoy with like minded people, i won't be behind bars either because ime a slippery customer, and regardless of there being a ban i will continue to go hare coursing until i am unable to walk, being a naturally optimistic person all negative comments will just go straight over my head, I've personaly seen with my own eyes , and also participated in the best days of coursing , it doesn't make a great deal of difference to me personally whether they lift the ban or not, I've got places to run with no hassle, but id rather try to put a little bit of effort into the ban getting lifted, rather than just scoff at the thought of it

• Like 9

If a law is wrong then it needs changing. People are to willing to accept second best, its about freedom of choice. All my life I have hunted with dogs and birds I hunted here as a kid then went away for 30 years when I came back a few years ago I am being chased by helicopters and flashing blue lights, I dont enjoy being criminalised for something that has happened the world over for thousands of years. I have permission from landowners who are perfectly willing to let me hunt their private land, why should I be prevented from doing so? does it harm any one me doing what I do , the simple answer is no . I am no spring chicken and will move away again shortly but having seen the problems this Ban causes for decent lads and their families I want to see it repealed for the future generations as Cocker said its in your blood ,I suppose its like an addiction in some ways , but its not life threatening like some addictions. Lads have a choice either try to get the Ban repealed or accept its here to stay and sit back until the next sporting activity is banned, When governments trample on personal freedom and choice it is a one way street and leads to dictatorship and tyrrany I know this from personal experience.Its not a lot to ask that you pm your MP and register your perspective and rejection of the BAN.I will carry on until physically unable to hunt ban or no Ban.

• Like 9

Either jack in or keep going..simple as that,this law is never getting overturned its NEVER happened before in parliamentary history..dream on guys,I'm just keeping on keeping on doing my stuff,if things go tits up I will see some of you behind bars lol..

if there's a vote there's a chance

• Like 6

well said desertbred deerman maxhardcore cocker

i my self will never jack in i was born in to you could say, my dads father was in to whippets and ferrets my dad and i are into lurchers and ferrets both my daughters come out with me and are now wanting to get a dog them self as they say you cant beat being outside in the fresh air watching a dog or two doing what they where breed for and getting a meal that is not full of addites.

I really would like to see this ban repealed fingers crossed it does as said before the anti WANT all fieldsports banned, even peta want a pub to change it name as in cocker link. As said before this march needs to happen now.

Edited by mad4it
  • Like 3