• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys.   Just seen the results of the xrays blood tests etc.. no cancer cells or abnormal cell counts showing, no tb or lung shadows, so now another round of tests. Arse has stopped twitching

Hopefully its just precautionary tests and nothing serious.......i wish you well   If theres one thing ive learned this last year its that you cant have too many tests......better the devil you kno

All that fuss over a fukcing cough ... You need to man the fukc up you fanny ... Get some buttercup medicine down you and crack on ... Fukcing attention seeker .......

The whole " do i tell the family " thing is something that will be different for everyone and every family..........i thought i was doing the right thing not telling my lot about something last year then when they eventually found out they all threw fucks into me,my sister clumped me round the back of the head :D

You cant do right for doing wrong with families i cant be doing with it......at least with your pals its all up front and honest !

Nah telling family is the worst thing right now. The buggers will flip out and demand I return to blighty immediately. Already lost my auntie to lung cancer and my grandad to some form of pneumonia (caused by smoking). So they'll more than likely panic.

• Like 1

Had a couple of scares since being here & got the all clear.....I must say I'm a complete convert to private health care, no f***ing about, you will find out soon enough......no point in involving anyone else at this stage....apart from the 'online community' that is....:-) Atb

Qb..was the tube going to my balls that was swollen.still is .tender to f**k..the left ball looks like a apple.the other like a peenut lol.past caring now.what will be will be..I hope you god be waiting for me lol..

That's a bad do :no: The waiting for the tests is the worst thing, real flappy bum time. Wouldn't wish that on anyone (well maybe some people...:whistling:)

Hope they come back all clear pal, in the meantime just try crack on as normal keep your mind off it, killing yourself with worry before you know the results won't do you any good. Have an extra fat spliff tonight ;) atb

I hope thing's turn out well for you bud and its nothing to serious .... there's been a bad cough bug doing the rounds..me and the wife have both had it plus nearly everyone I know and its a fecker to clear 4 to 6 week's I admit that about 3 week's in I started to think the worst as you do but eventually it cleared. Ive had my fair share of serious ill health but thats another story. ... you can't do anything till you have all the facts so i would hold fire till you know something or hopefully not.

Atb

kanny

Qb..was the tube going to my balls that was swollen.still is .tender to f**k..the left ball looks like a apple.the other like a peenut lol.past caring now.what will be will be..I hope you god be waiting for me lol..

Yeah mate thats a epydymal cyst, have one on my left testy, there benign apparently, have it a few years, seems to have gotten bigger, but ive no worries, the bigman will look after me, :-)