Mushroom, I hope your OK. I'm sure they tested for TB because you seem to travel a lot. Lung CA because of the smoking. Good for you giving it up!

By the way, You've not seen this fellow around have you?

plaguemask.jpg

I hope everything checks out for you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys.   Just seen the results of the xrays blood tests etc.. no cancer cells or abnormal cell counts showing, no tb or lung shadows, so now another round of tests. Arse has stopped twitching

Hopefully its just precautionary tests and nothing serious.......i wish you well   If theres one thing ive learned this last year its that you cant have too many tests......better the devil you kno

All that fuss over a fukcing cough ... You need to man the fukc up you fanny ... Get some buttercup medicine down you and crack on ... Fukcing attention seeker .......

No. I've decided to wait and tbh I'm pretty good at dealing with crap on my own, so I'll just ride it out for now.

Thing is you hear the word cancer not "you must have tests" or "let's eliminate this" or tb or copd or any of the other possibilities he mentioned and your head just crawls down ya back and up your arse.

That one word just grabs all ya focus and suddenly illogical fear and thoughts creep in and take over.

The thing is mate the survival rate for cancers is much better than it was 20-30yrs ago, key is catching it early, hopefully they're just being cautious and it's nowt serious, best wishes!

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 1

Yes mate but the fact of not knowing what the cause is is a feckin nightmare :yes: Worst thing here is they are not cautious with what they say to you so leave ya head in pieces then turn around and say aye it wasn't that :blink::laugh: