All that fuss over a fukcing cough ... You need to man the fukc up you fanny ... Get some buttercup medicine down you and crack on ... Fukcing attention seeker .......

:laugh: :laugh:

Fookin wish it was that simple :yes: :yes:

All I give a fuuck about is there is no TB and no cancer those have been pretty much ruled out they tell me :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys.   Just seen the results of the xrays blood tests etc.. no cancer cells or abnormal cell counts showing, no tb or lung shadows, so now another round of tests. Arse has stopped twitching

Hopefully its just precautionary tests and nothing serious.......i wish you well   If theres one thing ive learned this last year its that you cant have too many tests......better the devil you kno

All that fuss over a fukcing cough ... You need to man the fukc up you fanny ... Get some buttercup medicine down you and crack on ... Fukcing attention seeker .......

had a terrible ache in my knackers didn't want to worry family about it as wife is still being treated for throat cancer [would have set her and my girls back a fair bit] anyway doc checked prostate =ok & no abnormal lumps in balls so blood tests urine tests next day = all ok had to have a scan -big black guy smeared my balls with gel and started to scan but I had to stop him ! he was nearly popping me balls out the sack! turned out he was a TRAINEE! anyway a female nurse took over and said no signs of cancer but I do have the equivelant of varicose veins in each knacker and this is where the aching comes from ---- no cure! the relief to be told no cancer was massive for me as I just wouldn't have known how to break news to family -ps wife is on mend

• Like 4

had a terrible ache in my knackers didn't want to worry family about it as wife is still being treated for throat cancer [would have set her and my girls back a fair bit] anyway doc checked prostate =ok & no abnormal lumps in balls so blood tests urine tests next day = all ok had to have a scan -big black guy smeared my balls with gel and started to scan but I had to stop him ! he was nearly popping me balls out the sack! turned out he was a TRAINEE! anyway a female nurse took over and said no signs of cancer but I do have the equivelant of varicose veins in each knacker and this is where the aching comes from ---- no cure! the relief to be told no cancer was massive for me as I just wouldn't have known how to break news to family -ps wife is on mend

:icon_eek:

Good news mate.... maybe a touch too much info though :D

• Like 2

Never mind you Mush'......Ive paid for you too take me on a guided tour of Barca and you'll be no use to me if your pan breed!!....?

Chin up bud.....??

• Like 2

Cheers guys.

Just seen the results of the xrays blood tests etc.. no cancer cells or abnormal cell counts showing, no tb or lung shadows, so now another round of tests. Arse has stopped twitching and hands have stopped shaking but still gotta find out wtf is wrong, my lung capacity is down a lot. just been hooked up to a breathing machine and then they started looking worried and gave me some spray shit that got me high :laugh:

Pretty sure I'll live :laugh:

thank f**k for that I can only manage one fishing comp a year all due respect, God bless ??
  • Like 1

Re the bollock ache...........take a paracetamol mate its just a tension headache......but not in the head.

Varicoseal