Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

I second that LPD.

Was a pleasure to meet ya Bobza, a true dogman and a gent. Will definitely be back up to see you again and to run the dogs out soon.

Here's my lad from the litter Jack; in the truck making the long trip back home today...

post-98767-0-37259300-1437336491_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

cheers lads ,looks like shes settled in fine zandy ,wish you and angala all the best hope she does you proud mate ,thanks for all the help with the pups ,forest of dean there all mike browns line worker to worker ,sire was dodger dam was betty her sire was soul boy mikes dog her mother was bred by mike out of strike while the irons hot x worker one ,dodger is out of supa blue son of sooty sam atb bobza

Just hope we do her proud for you mate, will do my best by her that's for sure... I'm sure we will get out for a mooch and a bit lamping with her and her sister - the bitch you've kept ;)

You know we're always here to help anytime we can mate :)

I'm sure Angie will still provide some meals on wheels too...

• Like 1