Tv License Inspector Politely Asked To Leave.

Knew what it was gonna be when he called him blood getting out the car. then later in the video mentions few more days in prison. must be a great life if his happy to waste time inside over a bloke doing his job. would of been a better video if the tv bloke just said f**k the job and dropped the mouthy c**t.

• Like 5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f****n idiot !....does he think thats some kind of achievement bullying the tv license man,you can tell the folk who are not used to real confrontation,getting all excited over someone going ab

bit of a prick IMO

it took me years to work out that when Brittish people say it's a working class area it usually means everyone's uneployed ?German comedian Henning Wehn

Pity he never jumped in the car, turned around and ran the prick over. That would have been a nice end to the video........wanker!!

• Like 1

He's just made himself look a right clown, al over the net...meet the same lads most nights at work,,,it's a fecker having to bite your tongue most of the time,,,

Well you know what to do in future now dont you........you say " I,ll go and get my gym bag and we,ll wrap hands " ;)

Just dont be surprised when they piss themself laughing at you

I don't understand why the man is getting criticised , he is a Hero , he is protecting his family and the whole area from the government lackies that try to oppress us , he is standing up for all of us , I bet nobody on here would have the courage that man showed , I wish he lived close to me ,I know I would sleep better at night knowing I had a neighbour like him , A fine example of the good old British bulldog spirit ,

Tomo ,Gnasher and Wilf , admit it , you would shit yourselves if you had to face this mans wrath

keep it up blood !

• Like 4

I don't understand why the man is getting criticised , he is a Hero , he is protecting his family and the whole area from the government lackies that try to oppress us , he is standing up for all of us , I bet nobody on here would have the courage that man showed , I wish he lived close to me ,I know I would sleep better at night knowing I had a neighbour like him , A fine example of the good old British bulldog spirit ,

Tomo ,Gnasher and Wilf , admit it , you would shit yourselves if you had to face this mans wrath

keep it up blood !

It seems the only one who thinks that type of behaviour is acceptable is a fellow scouser? Says a lot really.

TC