Where To Get A Sharptooth?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd of bollocked you up and down for that scruffy hole ?

Somones been reading EDRD lol

It was a bit of a scruffy one mate , but the dog was being charged and the ground was pretty tough so I was just happy to get down. Note to self, must try harder.

Posted Images

Great tool in hard ground,saves a lot of time pissing about with a gratf or shovel.We got 1 this season and have used it on a couple of hard digs,money well spent.

Can you put a pic up cheers?

Sorry bud dont know how to,can barely turn this thing on,lol but they are same as the ones advertised in edrd,a mate of mine on here got it for us,Neil Cooney,thanks Neil by the way.

I've a graft head with a crowbar for the shaft and a d top on it its great in hard ground. I've the crowbar shortened so it's the same lent as a normal graft

crow bar shaft is it not uncomfortable to handle?, or do you mean a wrecking bar shaft?

would not a garden fork be better?we use one regular and find them superb,be jaysus if you happen to bounce off a rock with that thing and it hits yer foot yer days of doing the foxtrot is over, :laugh:

Edited by jigsaw

would not a garden fork be better?we use one regular and find them superb,be jaysus if you happen to bounce off a rock with that thing and it hits yer foot yer days of doing the foxtrot is over, :laugh:

garden fork on clay ground they don't last long. .knackered a few up digging the allotment over. .lol Edited by s.e.s.k.u

Great tool in hard ground,saves a lot of time pissing about with a gratf or shovel.We got 1 this season and have used it on a couple of hard digs,money well spent.

Can you put a pic up cheers?

Sorry bud dont know how to,can barely turn this thing on,lol but they are same as the ones advertised in edrd,a mate of mine on here got it for us,Neil Cooney,thanks Neil by the way.

I said I'd better get you one when I heard that you dig like a machine.