Gamekeeper Jailed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Bludgeoned to death".........lol Ffs do you work for the media. Get a grip!!!!!

no sympathy from me same as he wouldn't me if I was caught taking game of hes estate . He broke the law and got caught end of !

On top of jail time he'll have also lost his game keeping licence too, and if that's all the lad knows then he's f****d when he gets out too, do I understand why he did it? Yes. Do I agree? No. But t

Its been on BBC Scotland news the last couple of weeks, Goshawks are rarer, than Golden Eagles and Ospreys,

so to chap one with a stick, and put the other in a sack, then remove it, i bet this bird was never released.

the mans an idiot, especially his excuse, i was protecting my Pheasants.

With all field sports under threat, for the public to see on film a rare bird being bludgeoned to death with a stick,

what can you say, I would have given him 6 months not 4.

• Like 1

"Bludgeoned to death".........lol

Ffs do you work for the media.

Get a grip!!!!!

No i dont work for the media, and if this sounds better, whacked over the heid wi a fecken stick.

maybe i just had a good education. :whistling:

I really hope your strictly at rats and rabbit man with those dogs now Joe....?

Natural England

The capture of urban foxes and their release into rural areas is not recommended on welfare grounds and this practice could be an offence under the Animal Welfare Act (2006).

So when the rspca release urban foxes and they get shot more or less immediately or they end up starving because they can't fend for themselves then that's an offence.?

• Like 2

Natural England

The capture of urban foxes and their release into rural areas is not recommended on welfare grounds and this practice could be an offence under the Animal Welfare Act (2006).

So when the rspca release urban foxes and they get shot more or less immediately or they end up starving because they can't fend for themselves then that's an offence.?

it might well be an offence but if you dont get caught then it's not . Anyway when has the rspca ever been worried about wether something is or isn't an offence lol
  • Like 1