Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

i think its a lot better than the striker yes the striker has a tighter spot but its way duller compaired to the k50 the light cumin from the torch is so clean and i would say level 4 is simler to a striker then you have 2 extra power levels extra if needed ya not lumping a battery about in a bag or with a shit wiring system on what 9 times out of 10 ya fix in the field the batteries are in the torch get great battery life from it the thing fits in ya pocket if ya like to fence hop :whistling: for me i would pick up the k50 every time

Just had a quick look of mine on the back field, definitely worth the money. I only own a striker so that's all I could compare it to and there wasn't much in them? perhaps the k50 was a touch brighter and the spot on the striker was a touch tighter but other than that very little difference and well worth the price tag.

FD you have done the lads proud going out on a limb vouching for the torch and sorting the deal, wish there was more lads in the dog game like yourself, thanks again ;)

do they look sturdy rc,do you think their built well? Atb AT
They look the part mate well worth £100. 2yr warranty too I'm sure lightforces warranty is only 12months ?
  • Like 1

I'm going to have a go at making a filter from an old lightforce filter with a bit of heat shrink and a few other bits and pieces i'll keep you's all posted how I get on ;)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=EFFAST+90mm+Cap&client=ms-android-h3g-gb&espvd=1&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sboxchip=Shopping&sa=X&ei=a77SVNLzKfCp7AbZvoD4BQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=511#spd=828069044092903490

Just had a quick look of mine on the back field, definitely worth the money. I only own a striker so that's all I could compare it to and there wasn't much in them? perhaps the k50 was a touch brighter and the spot on the striker was a touch tighter but other than that very little difference and well worth the price tag.

FD you have done the lads proud going out on a limb vouching for the torch and sorting the deal, wish there was more lads in the dog game like yourself, thanks again ;)

Cheers mate, no problem, i'll get a swing out of ya at some stage down the road im sure! :)

• Like 1

Just had a look iout with mine in a couple of medium size fields near my house, feck me it was like turnin the floodlights on at a football match once lol, way to much flood for me boys, il have to try it on some big fields I suppose but on those fields tonight it lit half of them up with the spill from 3 onwards, if your in the middle of nowere might be ok but for lads sneakin about were there's a few farms about I can see this havin the capability of bringin things on top more than a usual lamp ,theres just way to much light pollution from it, on a plus note it is a very solid n well made thing n will make a good torch for potterin about with or as a spare lamp if need be, ope I'm not bein a kill joy as it's had a lot of good feed back n apreciate f d sortin the lads out with it but that's my findings n opinion on it ; )

Really dodge I didn't mind the spill,I put it on low to spot ,then notch it up,

I don't think from someones looking from a car they'd notice much difference,

but I suppose they take some.getting used to ? I'm sure you'd get your money back,off someone on here,as that would save them a few quid that sending off for one

Just had a look iout with mine in a couple of medium size fields near my house, feck me it was like turnin the floodlights on at a football match once lol, way to much flood for me boys, il have to try it on some big fields I suppose but on those fields tonight it lit half of them up with the spill from 3 onwards, if your in the middle of nowere might be ok but for lads sneakin about were there's a few farms about I can see this havin the capability of bringin things on top more than a usual lamp ,theres just way to much light pollution from it, on a plus note it is a very solid n well made thing n will make a good torch for potterin about with or as a spare lamp if need be, ope I'm not bein a kill joy as it's had a lot of good feed back n apreciate f d sortin the lads out with it but that's my findings n opinion on it ; )

Good to hear everyone's input and their opinions i think. Been thinking of purchasing one of these myself after hearing so much positive feedback, but second thought's are creeping in now.

SINDASOX