Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Here it is a couple of photos FD Ouch20150212_134605_zpse2efpxe3.jpg 20150212_134559_zpsz9b34tmu.jpg

Yea mate thats what i thought had happened but not as bad as i was imagining, get a short bit of timber and hold it like a chisle and tip it back out the way mate,

Thanks mate, will give it a go :thumbs:

Took mine for a first shine Thurs...nothing too much to report other than what everyone else has said so far. First impressions..solid bit of kit, altho I have been wary of dropping it especially with the front lense being glass....very pure white light,,good distance...would prefer the on/off switch at the front rather than the back, but I think that will just take a bit off getting used to....plenty light spill, which is a bit alarming at first..but again might just take getting used to, and I think can easily be modified if needs be. Over all I like it, and am happy with it,...Im not quite ready to do away with the striker but will see how it goes after several more outing. Cheers again FD.

ps anyone tried a filter on it yet?

• Like 1

jest out with k50 for a quick spin got the dial right to night called a fox right in to shot gun rang about 40 yards and i mist :icon_redface:

Lol, good man!! He'll be there for another day mate!!! The dimming on the rings is handy for foxing in fairness, better luck next time dave!!! :)

Be carefull lads with the K50 hanging round your neck with lanyard, slipped down a hill earlier and just about got my hand in the way of the tourch before it probably would of smashed my teeth out, judging by the weight I felt on my hand.

• Like 1

I've made my lanyard longer so the torch hangs down to about waist level. But I never leave it just hanging - it's just a precaution in case I should ever drop the thing. I have the lanyard round my neck and when I'm not actually using the torch it goes in my pocket - the extra length of the lanyard lets it reach.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

L.e.d is the way forward now there are single l.e.d chipsets putting out more lumens than a halogen ten times its wattage.

For hunting i feel a dimmer switch id far more function than mode selection....l.e.d converted lightforces with dimmers would be nice.