Flat Foot Bull X

Ive been offerd this dog from a friend who tbh has neglected him of work i took him out on trial and is keen as musterd and straight back to foot when lamp off didnt catch but new his job and had been kenneled for months which brings me to his feet thre flat as f@#k with his toes loose make his feet masive so i took him back to my mate because of his flat foot he is still available but unsure about it

post-97798-0-40157000-1419848818_thumb.jpg

post-97798-0-54353300-1419848857_thumb.jpg

post-97798-0-27640300-1419848872_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give the dog a load of road walking. And get him fit before running him again.poor dogs been kenneled up for months like you said. Ide give him a chance but upto you atb shaun

I cant believe the crap I am hearing.. Dont keep a Bullx or any other dog with flat feet. It will go lame because it IS a running dog and needs good feet. A pure Bull should not have flat or bad feet.

Nobody has mentioned speed or weight, both major factors, its when the pressure on those feet counts, lighter dogs normally do better than the larger heavier ones, WM

Posted Images

Flat feet are common in this x i'm afraid. Although not many with bad looking feet have problems. Give him plenty of roadwork and they'll lift a little but will never be 100%. If the dog grafts decent enough without too many knock's to the feet i can't see a problem with it tbh.

• Like 1