Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

well if i was neil bacon i would of been be giving refunds and covering there vets bills has lurchers lost his to worms and a few others to parvo [some more than one dog ] has that would of been the decent and right thing to do but has he hasnt even offered that and i think his name now in tatters it could of atleast saved his name a bit of damage but its been handled badly by nb and i feel for lads and i hope he does the right thing for the lads concerned

• Like 7

The bloke live 5 min away from me, his dogs are wank they so shit they couldn't catch a rabbit in a phone box. And he still wants over £200 for a pup. He is also deals ferrets & birds for a high price. Is motto is if you don't have cash then is not yours because he doesn't give anything away for free.

• Like 2

How can one pup die from 'worms' and another presumably from the same litter die of parvo?????

Once you have a build up of parasites in a piece of ground it will throw up all kinds of problems, as I said in an earlier post the grassy/muddy areas he lets the dogs foul on need concreting over and some money spending on decent sheds and kennels, commercial breeders need a licence from the local authority and thats what keeps standards up, a backyard breeder can do as he likes, he has far too many dogs in a small garden, end of, WM

• Like 2

How can one pup die from 'worms' and another presumably from the same litter die of parvo?????

Once you have a build up of parasites in a piece of ground it will throw up all kinds of problems, as I said in an earlier post the grassy/muddy areas he lets the dogs foul on need concreting over and some money spending on decent sheds and kennels, commercial breeders need a licence from the local authority and thats what keeps standards up, a backyard breeder can do as he likes, he has far too many dogs in a small garden, end of, WM
I can vouch for that mate.when i was there the muddy area had carpet over it for what i thought was to kill the weeds off.but it looks like that is neils pen for his dogs.

I can vouch for that mate.when i was there the muddy area had carpet over it for what i thought was to kill the weeds off.but it looks like that is neils pen for his dogs.

so you seen the pups living in a shit tip and you still bought one?

• Like 1

fitted carpet in the garden lol...must be some outfit.

• Like 1

If you buy from a peddler your keeping them in business,if you need to buy a pup in do a bit research and find a litter where the health/working ability of the pups is more important than the pound note. Sorry to hear about the lads losing pups,dogs and there money, I'd be back there getting a full refund .

• Like 4

so you seen the pups living in a shit tip and you still bought one?
Dont start shouting ya mouth off when you havent seen what we are on about.the place was clean and tidy and not what you are making it out to be.if the place was a shit tip dont think for 1 minute i would of bought a pup you idiot.like i said all his dogs were fed and all mixing together as his back garden is like 1 big pen.but i think just for you i should of took a picture to put on here for you.so for driving 7hrs round trip and 480 miles i dont mind coming back with feck all if its in a shit hole of a place. Edited by lurchers