Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

Cheers for the kind words hope the he has alot of fun with the pup atb

I liked the fact me and ya grandad new the same people lol,like i said mate you have put a smile back on the lads face and the favour will be returned mate,with any luck it will be this week with a nice russel bitch for yous.

• Like 6

to be honest lurchers i know you will repay the kindness you have been shown has you come across has a very decent man and i hope you and your lad enjoy your pup for many years to come after what happened im glad to see a happy out come and your little lad is smiling again which is great to hear keep us updated with your pup :thumbs:

to be honest lurchers i know you will repay the kindness you have been shown has you come across has a very decent man and i hope you and your lad enjoy your pup for many years to come after what happened im glad to see a happy out come and your little lad is smiling again which is great to hear keep us updated with your pup :thumbs:

No probs mate but as for little lad hes bigger than me lol.but im a man of my word and i hope steven and bob new that from when i was there and all 3 lads are good lads and i hope to get bob sorted with what he wants off a good friend.i will put pics up every couple of months for the pups progress but at the minute all he is doing is trying to ride my cocker spaniels.
  • Like 3