Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

I cant slag neil off as his place is clean and his dogs are in good nick,all its down to is worming them more regular if you are feeding raw.he has offered me another pup in feb or march which i have accepted as this was the younguns xmas present,which he couldnt run till next season anyway.but its cost me over £400 all in.my mate who gave me neils number has had 3 off him and they are beauties and work very well.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

I've never bought a pup from a commercial breeder, but if I did it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they bred ten or a hundred litters a year. Once I got that pup home, it'd be raised the same as all my pups, and WOULD make a reasonable worker

what a load of cack, you must have poor standards then, speed is always needed at some time, so is obedience and the 3 I've seen were brought up by decent dog men, the odd dog may make it but unless you've bought and raised one off him then why comment ???

• Like 2

Its 1 of the only breed i like mate,the other is deerhound/greyhounds and i know neils are good 1stx pups going from looking at my mates.i think its just 1 of them things but its happened to use.

Neils problems lie with the amount of pups that are reared on the same small piece of garden, worm eggs and disease will build up over a period of years, you need to get rid of the old sheds and bits of muddy garden, concrete or flag properly and keep spotless using decent products, before anyone goes off at me I never comment without due cause and photo's to back up my words, I've been to his house 4-5 times and its nothing like your place "lurchers", I can see from your photo that you take care of business, we have all bought wormy and flea ridden pups in the past but there is no excuse for poor kennel management as worming products are cheap and freely available, WM

• Like 4

Its 1 of the only breed i like mate,the other is deerhound/greyhounds and i know neils are good 1stx pups going from looking at my mates.i think its just 1 of them things but its happened to use.

Neils problems lie with the amount of pups that are reared on the same small piece of garden, worm eggs and disease will build up over a period of years, you need to get rid of the old sheds and bits of muddy garden, concrete or flag properly and keep spotless using decent products, before anyone goes off at me I never comment without due cause and photo's to back up my words, I've been to his house 4-5 times and its nothing like your place "lurchers", I can see from your photo that you take care of business, we have all bought wormy and flea ridden pups in the past but there is no excuse for poor kennel management as worming products are cheap and freely available, WM

I know where you are coming from and yes i always take care of business thats how i found out the dog was bad on tuesday,so wormed it then the worms just exploded and now im £400 out of pocket and the youngun has to wait for another prezzy.i dont mind people breeding to make money but they still deserve a good clean germ free place,i think they would of earned that for all the pups they have cherned out.

• Like 2

If they were mine you could had for nothing mate good luck with your next one thaf we pup was a nice one right beddy ears on it atb

Cheers mate,i told the youngun that hes not getting anything with bull or saluki in it.thats just a fashion statement round our village and possible everywhere now.i wish i took a pup off my sons smithfield over a year ago but its sods law mate.i keep saying the youngun his is 16 now and the other 14 so i gave them 10yrs experience with the basics so they can learn the rest as they go now. Edited by lurchers

I've never bought a pup from a commercial breeder, but if I did it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they bred ten or a hundred litters a year. Once I got that pup home, it'd be raised the same as all my pups, and WOULD make a reasonable worker

what a load of cack, you must have poor standards then, speed is always needed at some time, so is obedience and the 3 I've seen were brought up by decent dog men, the odd dog may make it but unless you've bought and raised one off him then why comment ???

Not cack, and where have I mentoined speed, trainability etc? I've never owned a beddy x either. BUT, I know my own ability to raise and train and make a reasonable worker out of a dog that hasn't got 20 generations of workers behind it.