Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

the fact another lad lost his other dogs in his yard so quick i would put my money on parvo rather than worms

So do you want to bet me then pal.this is where i might get my money back then,the lad who started the thead hasnt even been back on for any replys but i bought a pup off the same man and told you all what the problem was.so how can it be parvo and he has lost all his dogs and i have a old lakie dog 11yrs,the merle lurcher 4yrs,and 2 cocker pups 5mths all jabbed and lively as anything.i had a lurcher pup yrs ago what i bought in go though the same thing and look as if it was parvo (blood in its shit lose all its weight)and that was worms.thats how i new what it was and told the vet what it was even though she did a parvo test and robbed me of £30 and came back negetive.after 34yrs of keeping dogs if i dont anything now i maze well jack in now.

• Like 2

Just the drive to neils is 31/2hrs but i class that as local,i will wait and see what the next pup is like that he has offered me mate then go from there as when i spoke to him when i left the vets there was no mention of offering my money back mate.if there was i think the pups you know about would of been my next option.

ask the man for your cash back an if he a good man he should drive the money back to you mate,the pups we got are from a long lines of beddy greyhounds,sir,dam,brother an grandad was there to see mate

Hi to all got a pup from Neil last Monday and it died Sunday vets tested it and it had a high strain of parvo it has wiped my 2 lurchers and terrier out in the last week got the devastating news from the vets as we had them all snap tested and it was too severe to treat so have them all put to sleep yesterday got the certification from the vets to prove it was parvovirus and NOTHING TO DO WITH WORMS!! I have had my terrier 8 years and lurchers 6 years so nothing can be as devastating as loosing them please please please do not buy from this guy as he has another litter ready in the next week, I've rang him on 3 occasions to ask how the pups were and he said he had sold them all but denied anything coming from his kennels no one can sell 21 pups in 7 days this man is the lowest of the low so please be aware of anything he is selling!!

Check out Russel f.87's recent status update. He's just lost a pup from the same breeder plus all the dogs in his kennel from the infection the pup brought in.

The breeder should, at the very least, be offering a full and immediate refund!

So why hadnt this russel come back on here after starting this thread and ive got a pup off the same person which was bought a week today and died.was all of his other dogs jabbed as i havent got any other dogs ill which is all jabbed up and bouncing fit.soory i have just seen his reply as i put this on. Edited by lurchers

Hi to all got a pup from Neil last Monday and it died Sunday vets tested it and it had a high strain of parvo it has wiped my 2 lurchers and terrier out in the last week got the devastating news from the vets as we had them all snap tested and it was too severe to treat so have them all put to sleep yesterday got the certification from the vets to prove it was parvovirus and NOTHING TO DO WITH WORMS!! I have had my terrier 8 years and lurchers 6 years so nothing can be as devastating as loosing them please please please do not buy from this guy as he has another litter ready in the next week, I've rang him on 3 occasions to ask how the pups were and he said he had sold them all but denied anything coming from his kennels no one can sell 21 pups in 7 days this man is the lowest of the low so please be aware of anything he is selling!!

I spoke to neil this morning and told him the score and he was only apoligetic mate.he didnt offer me my money back but is what i would of done only a pup in feb-march.if it wasnt for tbe 3 my mate has had off him and tbey are beauties and graft all day im gutted as it was my step sons xmas box and the money its cost in the week to have nothing to show for and be up all night trying our hardest.yours has gone realy quick mate compared to my.

I haven't been back on as I haven't had chance and posted this in the wrong area so the hunting life redirected this for me I will upload pictures tomorrow of the certification that all my dogs tested positive to parvovirus and not worms also my dogs were jab up but the vet had never seen such a severe case of PARVO at the end of the day my dogs were fit and healthy amd have had the same dogs for the last 8 years until this pup came along and we are gutted that it had to end like this!!

the fact another lad lost his other dogs in his yard so quick i would put my money on parvo rather than worms

So do you want to bet me then pal.this is where i might get my money back then,the lad who started the thead hasnt even been back on for any replys but i bought a pup off the same man and told you all what the problem was.so how can it be parvo and he has lost all his dogs and i have a old lakie dog 11yrs,the merle lurcher 4yrs,and 2 cocker pups 5mths all jabbed and lively as anything.i had a lurcher pup yrs ago what i bought in go though the same thing and look as if it was parvo (blood in its shit lose all its weight)and that was worms.thats how i new what it was and told the vet what it was even though she did a parvo test and robbed me of £30 and came back negetive.after 34yrs of keeping dogs if i dont anything now i maze well jack in now.

didnt call you a liar or say you didnt know anything i just said what i thought and now others have answered and have had tests that proved postive it was parvo so i have no need to take your money :D

didnt call you a liar or say you didnt know anything i just said what i thought and now others have answered and have had tests that proved postive it was parvo so i have no need to take your money :D
Thats why im taking yours pal.

I haven't been back on as I haven't had chance and posted this in the wrong area so the hunting life redirected this for me I will upload pictures tomorrow of the certification that all my dogs tested positive to parvovirus and not worms also my dogs were jab up but the vet had never seen such a severe case of PARVO at the end of the day my dogs were fit and healthy amd have had the same dogs for the last 8 years until this pup came along and we are gutted that it had to end like this!!

Like i said mate my old terrier,lurcher and cockers are jumping all over.its strange how 2 dogs from the same place have different symptoms as i new mine wasnt parvo or gastro.as for losing your dogs i no how you feel mate.over the yrs ive lost 1 to parvo and 1 pull through,1 to gastroenteritus and 1 to worms and 1 pull through from worms.yhats why i kick off with my kids if they try to cut corners with the well been of there dogs.if it ever come to that they shouldnt have them simple as.
  • Like 1

I've never bought a pup from a commercial breeder, but if I did it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they bred ten or a hundred litters a year. Once I got that pup home, it'd be raised the same as all my pups, and WOULD make a reasonable worker

what a load of cack, you must have poor standards then, speed is always needed at some time, so is obedience and the 3 I've seen were brought up by decent dog men, the odd dog may make it but unless you've bought and raised one off him then why comment ???
Not cack, and where have I mentoined speed, trainability etc? I've never owned a beddy x either. BUT, I know my own ability to raise and train and make a reasonable worker out of a dog that hasn't got 20 generations of workers behind it.
speed is something that's missing in a first cross and brains when there is only beddy and greyhound in the mix but it seems you know it all and are the new Barbara woodhouse, walkies lol,

What the f**k are you on about?! I wouldn't buy a pup from practically anyone one here. And, like I said, I never mentioned speed etc, and I wouldn't keep a slow dog. Silly egotistical fella. What, you think cos you're running/breeding 'plummer type' terriers you're 'one of the people'?

• Like 2

It is strange mate but I had them all tested and would have payed anything to make them better all I'll say is just watch out for any change at all in your dogs as we thought we was over the worst too.

I think if it was going to happen mate it would of by now but we are gutted just as much as you mate and my place is spotless to,the worse thing is i said no to my step son at 1st for a lurcher as i thought he was wanting it as his mates have them.