Who's Voting For Whom In The Next Elections ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the bare facts, over the last 20+ years successive governments have gambled with the taxpayers money and lost.......big time !! This cancer reaches down as far as local councils too.   Over

Yes, I saw it; a complete hatchet job by the BBC/Establishment ! Why did they concentrate on what UKIP MEP's have been paid, when ALL MEP's, Tory, Libs, Labour, get EXACTLY the same pay and allowances

I'm sure I'm going to come across as cynical (surely not?), but this is how I see things in the mainstream.   (I'm paraphrasing a bit here.................... )         Conservative = More peop

Posted Images

You must love immigrants and dole sponges if your wanting a Labour Government back in!

UKIP are the only party that screen and ban anyone who's been a BNP member from joining them, can't say that about your holy Labour Party or any of the rest.

• Like 1

3 terms of Labour was great for everybody! Loads of money and welfare!

Not so great for the country though...

Being a patriot is putting your country in front of your self. In this case that isn't hard because long term the two are the same.

someone mentioned early on about bbc against ukip, that couldnt be further from the truth... they love the nf

seen this on wos.. some of you will like it...

That's rich Joe, someone who wants independence calling someone else who want independence "the NF" lol lol

• Like 3

I'm still undecided. On the one hand, do I want more immigration, higher taxes and to be treated like a second class citizen in my own country? Or on the other hand do I want the opposite? Hmmm. :hmm:

Labour are solely to blame for the huge number of murderous foreigners in our midst who apparently hate us so much, but not enough to refuse to sponge off us.

Anyone who would want labour in to f**k our country up even more than they did last time (if that's possible) needs psychiatric help.

Decisions, decisions.

I saw the new UKIP MP with his post election speech was just a tory, all inclusion lol, Ah but wait a minute he was/is a tory just one frit he might lose his seat so jumped ship. Recon UKIP will end up as a cross between the tories and the anti everything (especially if their not white, or you’re poor, or have more than two children, or care about the health of the next generation, or want houses built to bring down prices so not just the rich can afford them etc) party! They’re lost in the world of say anything to get the vote and don’t worry how we will carry it out or the real impact it will have on the country. In conclusion a vote for UKIP is a vote for the Tories, let the rich get richer whilst the rest lump it!

Think I’ll stay true to my roots and vote as a working man should Labour!

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

I'm still undecided. On the one hand, do I want more immigration, higher taxes and to be treated like a second class citizen in my own country? Or on the other hand do I want the opposite? Hmmm. :hmm:

Labour are solely to blame for the huge number of murderous foreigners in our midst who apparently hate us so much, but not enough to refuse to sponge off us.

Anyone who would want labour in to f**k our country up even more than they did last time (if that's possible) needs psychiatric help.

Decisions, decisions.

Yep difficlult that one mate if I may help with a few additional reminders

Hand gun ban

Hunting ban

50% of our gold reserves sold off at record low prices

Uncapped immigration

Human rights agreement with Europe

I think I tend to agree with you anyone voting Labour needs their bumps feeling.

• Like 3