Who's Voting For Whom In The Next Elections ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the bare facts, over the last 20+ years successive governments have gambled with the taxpayers money and lost.......big time !! This cancer reaches down as far as local councils too.   Over

Yes, I saw it; a complete hatchet job by the BBC/Establishment ! Why did they concentrate on what UKIP MEP's have been paid, when ALL MEP's, Tory, Libs, Labour, get EXACTLY the same pay and allowances

I'm sure I'm going to come across as cynical (surely not?), but this is how I see things in the mainstream.   (I'm paraphrasing a bit here.................... )         Conservative = More peop

Posted Images

Well we've got the Police and Crime Commissioner elections next week following the last one resigning after the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal.

Postal voted UKIP :thumbs:

Incidentally just had the conservative candidate interviewed on local radio he said he "feels sorry for the Muslim community following Rotherham and we need to build trust within these communities again"

Will these people never learn?

edited to add: it's just been on the radio people are phoning up taxi companies in Rotherham and requesting white only drivers......

• Like 2
Guest ragumup

mushroom I've been saying it longer than you have ..so I'm more islamophobic than you are . :laugh:

seeker, a BBC worker was sacked for asking for a white taxi driver for her 14 teen year old daughter a while back..

Edited by ragumup

mushroom I've been saying it longer than you have ..so I'm more islamophobic than you are . :laugh:

seeker, a BBC worker was sacked for asking for a white taxi driver for her 14 teen year old daughter a while back..

ragumup I'm not one bit surprised that the bbc done that for they take offence to people speaking up against pedophilia, especially as that whole corporation is rife with pedos

http://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/rotherhams-taxi-companies-could-face-more-stringent-standards-in-the-future/ Think theirs alot in rotherham will be asking for the same.

You really understand nothing yet keep coming :laugh: balls of British steel my friend.

Do you think they don't already get good rates here?? You do realise that for one the UK sets it own rates on tax (for now) as does every other member outside of the bail out countries (which includes Ireland) who have to adhere to strict targets less so Ireland at the mo. Two there is no EU banking union just a trade agreement across businesses and countries.

Joe stop listening to/reading bollocks and actually go and learn something, actually better yourself ;)

its the banks that are saying it, they must be lying... they must be mad for even thinking about it eh, everyone would be f****d without london :bye:

ever since the vote all ive heard from the scots is moan moan moan, your vote was counted its over shut the fooook up..

if you knew why, maybe you would understand..

its not going away mate, recent events have shown that

You really understand nothing yet keep coming :laugh: balls of British steel my friend.

Do you think they don't already get good rates here?? You do realise that for one the UK sets it own rates on tax (for now) as does every other member outside of the bail out countries (which includes Ireland) who have to adhere to strict targets less so Ireland at the mo. Two there is no EU banking union just a trade agreement across businesses and countries.

Joe stop listening to/reading bollocks and actually go and learn something, actually better yourself ;)

its the banks that are saying it, they must be lying... they must be mad for even thinking about it eh, everyone would be f****d without london :bye:

Post your links then Joe of them saying this ;)

Post your links then Joe of them saying this ;)

now you want me to post links etc, what was said before?? :laugh:

If ireland is a no go as you say, the expert ;) paris and frankfurt are also being considered... you see those banks, can continue and do well without london.. london/uk would suffer more, thats IF uk vote to leave eu.. as it stands it looks like it, though scotland doesnt want to, our vote as always wont make a difference...

Edited by Joe1888

Joe your are a tard simple as :yes: you have no idea what you are talking about :thumbs:

As the saying goes "argue with a fool and you'll look the fool" Frankly I'm done with you, keep spouting your second hand and misguided bollocks love :thumbs:

Peace.

• Like 1

Joe your are a tard simple as :yes: you have no idea what you are talking about :thumbs:

As the saying goes "argue with a fool and you'll look the fool" Frankly I'm done with you, keep spouting your second hand and misguided bollocks love :thumbs:

Peace.

as i expected, for a well educated man, why is it you always resort to insults, how many times have you said similar with the line am done with you etc and still reply? we are on thl mate, there will be members on here those comments may offend, its not primary playground...

its coming from the banks, maybe you should educate them, send the class recordings to me. :toast:

Edited by Joe1888