Who's Voting For Whom In The Next Elections ?

:laugh: poor sweet Joe! The UK is THEE biggest market for Europe. Once we have taken our membership back to trade agreements and not all this law shoite or paying foreigners money for fuuck all except making it here........ Well be much better off.

The sad thing is you think this is a case which is the same as scotlands. That just shows how little your knowledge is and what a tard you are when it comes to politics :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the bare facts, over the last 20+ years successive governments have gambled with the taxpayers money and lost.......big time !! This cancer reaches down as far as local councils too.   Over

Yes, I saw it; a complete hatchet job by the BBC/Establishment ! Why did they concentrate on what UKIP MEP's have been paid, when ALL MEP's, Tory, Libs, Labour, get EXACTLY the same pay and allowances

I'm sure I'm going to come across as cynical (surely not?), but this is how I see things in the mainstream.   (I'm paraphrasing a bit here.................... )         Conservative = More peop

Posted Images

:laugh: poor sweet Joe! The UK is THEE biggest market for Europe. Once we have taken our membership back to trade agreements and not all this law shoite or paying foreigners money for fuuck all except making it here........ Well be much better off.

The sad thing is you think this is a case which is the same as scotlands. That just shows how little your knowledge is and what a tard you are when it comes to politics :laugh:

funny you were one of the guys that believed everything he said not long ago.. when big companies and others leave for ireland or other eu nations, we will see..

i know you and others laughed at scaremongering comments, a few of those scaremongering comments have been proved to be just that... remember only 40-50 years of oil?? was one of them, then they told the truth a few days ago...

Edited by Joe1888

:laugh: poor sweet Joe! The UK is THEE biggest market for Europe. Once we have taken our membership back to trade agreements and not all this law shoite or paying foreigners money for fuuck all except making it here........ Well be much better off.The sad thing is you think this is a case which is the same as scotlands. That just shows how little your knowledge is and what a tard you are when it comes to politics :laugh:

funny you were one of the guys that believed everything he said not long ago.. when big companies and others leave for ireland or other eu nations, we will see..i know you and others laughed at scaremongering comments, a few of those scaremongering comments have been proved to be just that... remember only 40-50 years of oil?? was one of them, then they told the truth a few days ago...

Let it go mate, you had a vote the majority voted no to independence. It's over

Joe everything said about scot independence banks, business leaving, currency etc I said BEFORE any politcian or business leader came out and said it so in ya bike love ;)

No business is gonna relocate from the financial capital of the world end of pal so as seeker said pop ya dummy back in and soothe yourself :laugh:

The only reason they voted no, was, the Cons, Labour and libs scaring all the people about pensions and tax etc, even saying Scottish supermarkets would be more expensive if it was a yes vote.

Wait till your referendum on leaving the EU, as been said these parties will be behind scare mongering. major establishments leaving these shores.

The only reason they voted no, was, the Cons, Labour and libs scaring all the people about pensions and tax etc, even saying Scottish supermarkets would be more expensive if it was a yes vote.

Wait till your referendum on leaving the EU, as been said these parties will be behind scare mongering. major establishments leaving these shores.

joe supermarkets will be more expensive if you had voted independence, one of the most prophitable is asda in enniskillen as the ones in the r.o.i use it as it's cheaper that shopping in the south

You voted NO cause although you love to hate the English when it came to it the smelly socks didnt have the balls to actually go on their own.

I'm still undecided. On the one hand, do I want more immigration, higher taxes and to be treated like a second class citizen in my own country? Or on the other hand do I want the opposite? Hmmm. :hmm:

Labour are solely to blame for the huge number of murderous foreigners in our midst who apparently hate us so much, but not enough to refuse to sponge off us.

Anyone who would want labour in to f**k our country up even more than they did last time (if that's possible) needs psychiatric help.

Decisions, decisions.

Yep difficlult that one mate if I may help with a few additional reminders

Hand gun ban

Hunting ban

50% of our gold reserves sold off at record low prices

Uncapped immigration

Human rights agreement with Europe

I think I tend to agree with you anyone voting Labour needs their bumps feeling.

and after 4 years of a tory lib dem government what has changed?they havnt got time for the hunting ban found it for gay marriages though oh and increased immigration

You forget this isn't a tory govt it's a coalition with the Lib Dems. Like it or not everything they do needs to be agreed with Nick Clegg or it doesn't go through. I suspect the gay marriage thing was a sweetner for the Lib Dems to push something through the commons as its got their name al overr it.

The hunting ban would never be overturned with this situation, as for immigration the fact that Labour signed us up for The human rights act with Europe left us well and truly with our pants down as any low life peice of scum that clearly doesn't belong here just clings onto this and enters into a lengthy and very costly to the tax payers process. Al thanks to Mr Blair and Brown.

Seriously if Labour get in power this country is well and truly finished its that simple.

oh its for pushing something :Doh how did i forget?

Edited by twobob

You voted NO cause although you love to hate the English when it came to it the smelly socks didnt have the balls to actually go on their own.

haha without the oap vote it would have been a yes, that generation had phone calls from no scaring them about pensions etc, and now they are being told pensions will be cut anyway LOL... poor fuckers!! that generation wont be about much longer... the younger generations will be, and the ones who were lied to, to secure a no vote!

mush, wall street banks are planning to move to ireland, if the uk leaves the eu.. thats the start..

Edited by Joe1888

joe supermarkets will be more expensive if you had voted independence, one of the most prophitable is asda in enniskillen as the ones in the r.o.i use it as it's cheaper that shopping in the south

mate, those supermarkets were asked into number ten to speak out for the no side....

what was it both sides signed in the edinburgh agreement about campaining in last few days.. yet no broke it and pulled out the broken vow and other things because they were very worried..

lets say scotland vote yes and asda did raise prices... tesco said they wouldnt, morrisons said prices could drop, dont you think if asda raised prices, the others would be rubbing there hands?

Edited by Joe1888

Lay yourself down Joe before you hurt yourself :laugh:

arnt you going to tell me how the wall street/ usa banks leaving, even possibe asian banks leaving london wont effect the uk economy, you reminded me so many times how your the expert :victory:

Edited by Joe1888

Lol the reason they are in the UK now is the favourable position they have in regards to tax, next to one of the worlds largest stock exchanges, and financial benefits afforded to them. Do you think they will upsticks and move to the emerald isle (as much as I love this place lads from there :laugh:)?????

What fuuckin planet are you on Joe :laugh:

Lol the reason they are in the UK now is the favourable position they have in regards to tax, next to one of the worlds largest stock exchanges, and financial benefits afforded to them. Do you think they will upsticks and move to the emerald isle (as much as I love this place lads from there :laugh:)?????

What fuuckin planet are you on Joe :laugh:

am no expert, maybe you can tell me? if the uk leave the eu and the eu banking union isolate the uk financial system how would it effect those banks? and would ireland, still in the eu with low corporate tax not offer a good alternative?

You really understand nothing yet keep coming :laugh: balls of British steel my friend.

Do you think they don't already get good rates here?? You do realise that for one the UK sets it own rates on tax (for now) as does every other member outside of the bail out countries (which includes Ireland) who have to adhere to strict targets less so Ireland at the mo. Two there is no EU banking union just a trade agreement across businesses and countries.

Joe stop listening to/reading bollocks and actually go and learn something, actually better yourself ;)