Big Money For Pups

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

I personally think lurchers should be well up there in the price ranges .... Pups from well named dam and sire should be out of 80% even 90% of people's price bracket this way you don't have the numptys buying them

Also a well worked lurcher has had far much more put into them than any chihuahua / pug / British bulldog / french bulldog all with price brackets of 500 - 2000 so if you put the lurcher at the price of the time put into them and getting the bitch and dog upto a standard of which is worthy breeding from then them pups should be priced from 1200 - 2000

• Like 1

My advice to any prospective purchaser of these overpriced mutts is wait until they are advertised for the 3rd time,as many are,they are far,far cheaper then.Some may tell you that the cream of the breeding is readily snapped up,i find this a tad strange as they all seem to be bred from the best about,thus their seems to be more cream than milk.

• Like 5

I personally think lurchers should be well up there in the price ranges .... Pups from well named dam and sire should be out of 80% even 90% of people's price bracket this way you don't have the numptys buying them

Also a well worked lurcher has had far much more put into them than any chihuahua / pug / British bulldog / french bulldog all with price brackets of 500 - 2000 so if you put the lurcher at the price of the time put into them and getting the bitch and dog upto a standard of which is worthy breeding from then them pups should be priced from 1200 - 2000

I can see where you're coming from with regards to idiots picking dogs up just because they're cheap, however i do have to disagree at the same time. Some of the best dog men I know have little in the way of money.

• Like 1