Big Money For Pups

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

youre a bollix all you ever gave me was greif lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

Your in the big time now mickey havent yea got all the top stuff :laugh::laugh::laugh: hope their flying machines for yea. Lad rang me again last night hes 12 months looking a dog money is no problem he cant get one :laugh::laugh: hes after buying a few at this stage same result back to the drawing board :yes::yes: .

• Like 1

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 for a pup maybe its just me but all this promotes is excess breeding as theres piles of litters breed in ireland every year how many make the grade?? so where does the wastage end up on the merry go round for the rest of there days

• Like 7

The dogman that pays big bucks is investing into a bloodline not just a lurcher pup,you are half way there with the right blood it's then up to the dogman to get breeding out of it . Me personally I would always buy the best I could afford and that doesn't go for just dogs ,anything

• Like 2

Its like this getting a pup and l mean l don't care if its the best off breeding or off your local greyhound Yea still need a bit off luck and the right man behind the dog.500 is nothing for a service now days or for pup out off top breeding.Some ppl pay it some people don't.Some off you need wind your necks in coming on hear having your wee digs f***ing clowns.

incy why call people clowns its an open forum so we all have diffrent opinon, s so ii think your wrong .and £500 for the service of a mongeral is robery again only my opinion but thrn im only a clown lol.
  • Like 2

so would you charge a mate for a pup or service if he was hunting week in week out with you

id never charge a mate for pup or service of a dog and if i ever had a dog good enough for stud it would only go to select bitches that i taught wer good enough money wouldnt come into it, thats just the way id work :thumbs:

• Like 1

First off, lets not compare working dog prices with pedigree or quasi pedigree dogs. Two different worlds and may they always be so....!

Secondly, if you are charging any more than £200 for a pup you are simply after a profit, no more no less!

In working dogs we should have the greater good always in mind, money shouldn't be part of it....

It don't matter what breeding is behind 'em, no matter what type or cross, if you breed for yourself, which should always be so, any spare puppies put on the open market should be at a price to make them accessible to all BUT the seller should do his homework as to who they go to. Or knock 'em on the head and be grateful you got what you wanted....

Youngsters who would like to own a desert bred dog are seriously being ripped off in today's market IMO and as has been said the www is really fueling the fire, folks crowing like roosters about this and that dog, bulling them up with pups in the kennel, or on the way and lets not forget the stud fees!

I'd agree with Ben, most of those who believe in stupid prices are usually those who are doing or planning the selling...!

First off, lets not compare working dog prices with pedigree or quasi pedigree dogs. Two different worlds and may they always be so....!

Secondly, if you are charging any more than £200 for a pup you are simply after a profit, no more no less!

In working dogs we should have the greater good always in mind, money shouldn't be part of it....

It don't matter what breeding is behind 'em, no matter what type or cross, if you breed for yourself, which should always be so, any spare puppies put on the open market should be at a price to make them accessible to all BUT the seller should do his homework as to who they go to. Or knock 'em on the head and be grateful you got what you wanted....

Youngsters who would like to own a desert bred dog are seriously being ripped off in today's market IMO and as has been said the www is really fueling the fire, folks crowing like roosters about this and that dog, bulling them up with pups in the kennel, or on the way and lets not forget the stud fees!

I'd agree with Ben, most of those who believe in stupid prices are usually those who are doing or planning the selling...!

nail on the head mate couldnt have put it better myself :thumbs:

• Like 3