Big Money For Pups

As anyone paid big money and the dog been shit?

Plenty but they all keep quiet about them. A dog can only run what is in front of it on the day . If the game is better it gets away. The www has bulled more dogs and owners up than Disney bulled micky mouse. You want a pup you find one you like go out and either get it gifted or buy it, put the time, energy, and work into it and then see how it turns out, you can buy a fair few lottery tickets for a grand.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

Do you think you got more chance of having a better dog if you pay a £1000 instead of paying £200 for a pup?

i think a lot luck but breeding defo helps mate

breeding helps granted..but how does the money come into it.

As long as there's money to be made, there's money to be made.....

I give 500 for service last year and would do it in a heart beat again, if you get two running dogs out of it that's 250 each, where you go about getting decent running dogs for that money, can understand people's points about one pups price but a service of a real good dog for 500 is money well spent in my eyes

• Like 1

There's good and bad in high prices imho,yes it may keep a certain type away,but it also attracts people who are in it for the money,and having money doesn't necessarily mean you are any better to bring a dog in or be any more moral than a lad who hasn't a pot to piss in,

I suppose they are worth what folk are prepared to pay,they are certainly worth more than a pug x beagle I saw advertised at £800 .People pay that are they worth it? Seems they are to some.

Every pup as a price on it and its up to the owner what he thinks there worth just like a stud fee.

To many crying c**ts on here moaning about same think day in day out f**k sake.

Its like this don't like the price don't buy simple

nobody i know has any intension of buying.But..their ntitled to keep young lads wide that theirs con men operating in the game.
You must have some dogs nans
just 2..they do me. :yes: bred them meself.coming 4 now . :thumbs: how many dogs the TOP men go through in 4 yrs.
But what you have to think about most top men in england anyway are match men and have a dog that kills 1out 3 is just not good enough.Would love a dog killing week in week out.In the running dog world there is levels if your happ running at you level fair play but some people need more then others.

whos these TOP MEN :laugh: thats wat people trying to explain .
Its you that said top men so you tell us????

Its like this getting a pup and l mean l don't care if its the best off breeding or off your local greyhound Yea still need a bit off luck and the right man behind the dog.500 is nothing for a service now days or for pup out off top breeding.Some ppl pay it some people don't.Some off you need wind your necks in coming on hear having your wee digs f***ing clowns.

• Like 1

If pups are breed the way i like i will pay the price ....i payed 2000 for a bulldog that just farts and snores so 5oo for a well breed lurcher that i get years of enjoyment...id pay that anyday.

we a pug the same looks like it was hit up the face were a bit of 4x2

Its like this getting a pup and l mean l don't care if its the best off breeding or off your local greyhound Yea still need a bit off luck and the right man behind the dog.500 is nothing for a service now days or for pup out off top breeding.Some ppl pay it some people don't.Some off you need wind your necks in coming on hear having your wee digs f***ing clowns.

what the most youv paid

My old hairy bitch bred down of merlin n eve dean their her great grandparents I mated her to pure saluki pups 10 weeks old on monday all away to mates kept 2 dogs back for myself just hope they turn out good the pure is litter brother to m p bitch mars

• Like 2