Another Thought Provoking Question ........

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Adult Hitler, Adolfs brother, the good twin

He was a cracking midfielder, why kill him.

Alive as its probably going to be the person to rid the world of the Islam virus

I see it no different to others, one life for the lives of millions, as well as all the pain and suffering of others.... :yes:

Though I do believe this, if that child could have been found a decent Barber, then the course of history could have been changed forever...! :D

:yes:

I don't think it is all that different though Paul TBH, or the real question behind it anyway. The only way it would be possible for you to think you knew for certain that baby would turn out to be Hitler would be if you were indoctrinated to believe it. In other words "Are you capable of being led to do something that you'd never normally consider doing?"

Frightening is'nt it Malt?....Adult himself used similar plays on words to coerce thier lot into killing

Edited by oneredtrim

Next time Socks dont use simple plain English when asking such questions....try and throw a few long words in ;)

The hunting/countryside community seems to of gone all middle class lately and cant accept a question at face value its got to be turned into something off the Krypton Factor !!

• Like 4

why would it be down to us?

personally i could never harm a child no matter what i knew about them

what about one of them wee african fuckers with an ak47 ?

• Like 1

Yup no brainer. Same as Ted Bundy as a child. same as Liam Brady as a child. Everytime it'd be curtains for the wee one.

He was a cracking midfielder, why kill him. :D
Reporting stabba for sectarianism...pmsl
  • Like 3

What a stupid question to ask anyone, I cant believe people are actually replying and trying to justify an answer :blink: even scarier that some are replying they would kill a baby :censored:...........there are lots of people that have to deal with jobs on a daily basis that desensitize you from ordinary every day life, who see terrible things on a daily basis, but to ask such a stupid question on a hunting site "in plain English"............. is embarrassingly sinister IMHO :nono:

• Like 1