Another Thought Provoking Question ........

I was asked this question as part of a physiological assessment many years ago ... I obviously know what my answer was and still is I wonder what other folk would say ... Think about it carefully and please answer honestly ......

You are placed in a room with a baby and you are told told categorically with no doubt that the baby is going to grow up and become adult hitler ... When you leave the room is the baby dead or alive ??? .........

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Adult Hitler, Adolfs brother, the good twin

He was a cracking midfielder, why kill him.

Alive as its probably going to be the person to rid the world of the Islam virus

Is it possible to answer that question truly honestly? I mean, me being me I couldn't believe they had 100% proof that child would grow up to commit genocide but in the hypothetical situation where a means to determine that existed then I would certainly look into culling the baby. I can't really answer if I would have the moral conviction to carry it through, I'm not sure I can hyper-rationalise to that degree of emotional detachment. In honesty, the simple solution would be to give the child a chance and commit to killing it when there's clear evidence of the claim.

In conclusion, I can't answer because I don't know myself, however killing the baby would be the correct course of action imo. The lesser evil...

Dead no question about it.............obvious human/animal differences aside,is it any different to culling a pup you know is going to grow up a maneater ?.......This will probably quickly turn into a nature versus nurture debate and i side with nature every time so if i had my way the poor child would get the big needle im afraid,whether i actually had the bollocks to do it who knows till your in that situation but id know it was the right thing to do.

I wonder if anyone would feel different if the baby was gonna grow up to be the Muslim equivalent of Hitler, and kill as many Christian or non Muslims and try to conquer Europe completely ??

I would still allow it live knowing that

As both sides will never live in peace so one needs to go (hopefully them)