Drama school wanker from a shithouse down the road that's now full of Africans and Eastern Europeans........needless to say, he is so modern that he don't live there any more !!

Look at the cut of this twat as a youngster......that face just cries "kick me as hard as you can"

post-35922-0-08971700-1409179768_thumb.jpg

Edited by WILF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Religion is only a problem in the SW up here its got nothing to do with anything imo Scotland should be from Perth North get away from that cesspit ....I am undecided I would love to see an independant Scotland and I honestly think wee can stand alone but theres still too many questions un answered to sway me either way convincingly ....but im sure it will be an SNP or labour style goverment that is alected if the YES vote happens and that is not good for our hunting way of life and that is whats swaying me more to the NO vote.

north of perth full of english and queer talking people twa of this and twa of that stayed in elgin for few year not one person had a sense of humour

the darksides view lol

These cabbages should't be allowed out on their own, never mind given a vote. At least I've learned now that Wales is the place to be now....apparently.

There has been a bit of the Rangers/Celtic, Save the/Smash the union stuff but not as much as I'd expected to see. Most of the folks I know (some of both Rangers or Celtic persuasion & some who are neither) have tried as much as possible to examine the merit of both arguments and arrive at a decision that they think will best benefit (or not harm) them and the generations to follow. The referendum is a huge deal and most people are taking it very seriously. We're not living in the 1700's & this isn't about religion..., it has to be about Scotland looking forward and not back.

Just under 3 weeks to go then the Salmond will be relegated to history along with his ill thought out policies. :thumbs:

you underestimate the support yes has up here.. either way, it will be close

Nah! It won't. :no: