Does this result mean that the jocks will still be shite at football ? Lol

Does this result mean Andy Murray is still a miserable c**t? :laugh:

Does it also mean when he wins f**k all he's scottish but when he wins titles he's British?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

How we Voted By Age Group ..How we Voted %

Men Yes 47 No 53

Women Yes 44 No 5616-17 - Yes 71 No 29

18-24 - Yes 48 No 52

25-34 - Yes 59 No 41

35-44 - Yes 53 No 47

45-54 - Yes 52 No 48

55-64 - Yes 43 No 57

65+00 - Yes 27 No 73

So much for the youngsters supporting NO, that I was so often told by the YES campaign. Looks like they proved to be the most avid YES supporters.

Also the most gullible, irresponsible and stupid. They can't do so many things legally but to have responsibility for Scotland's future, what a joke!

Under 18s shouldn't have had a vote but Salmond hoped to peal to their stupidity and succeeded. Fortunately the grown ups were more sensible

True.

I saw much the same when the youngsters supported Nick Cleg on the strength of a tv debate at the last general election, then went into spoilt b*****d mode, rioting in London when tuition fees were raised.

Adults tend to be less gullible to politicians promises.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is more patriotic for voting yes. We all had a vote and used it as we seen fit whether we used our hearts or heads.

I would like to say to all those shouting brawling and fighting in Glasgow.....where are all these voices of protest when poppies are being burned on our streets, there as a remembrance of our soldiers of the past who fought side by side Scotland England Ireland and wales?? where are all these voices of protest when a soldier is beheaded in broad daylight on our streets for defending OUR country??

Open your eyes Scotland. YOU allowed a foreign flag which being supported by terrorists to fly loud and proud in YOUR Glasgow!!!!!

So....... To make it clear as a lot of you still relate to 700yr old history, would oor William Wallace have allowed all these shenanigans????? You can all fight and argue like dafties and look ridiculous or you can all get on with it and take more notice of what is happening around you as a lot of you seem to MISS the "small" issues that are ruining the country!!

• Like 7

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is more patriotic for voting yes. We all had a vote and used it as we seen fit whether we used our hearts or heads.

I would like to say to all those shouting brawling and fighting in Glasgow.....where are all these voices of protest when poppies are being burned on our streets, there as a remembrance of our soldiers of the past who fought side by side Scotland England Ireland and wales?? where are all these voices of protest when a soldier is beheaded in broad daylight on our streets for defending OUR country??

Open your eyes Scotland. YOU allowed a foreign flag which being supported by terrorists to fly loud and proud in YOUR Glasgow!!!!!

So....... To make it clear as a lot of you still relate to 700yr old history, would oor William Wallace have allowed all these shenanigans????? You can all fight and argue like dafties and look ridiculous or you can all get on with it and take more notice of what is happening around you as a lot of you seem to MISS the "small" issues that are ruining the country!!

Well said. :thumbs:

Good post.

David Camoron has said Scotland will get extra powers in tandem with and at the same PACE as England and wales are getting new changers (which will take years ) is it just me or is he kicking this into the long grass .....?

Does this result mean that the jocks will still be shite at football ? Lol

Does this result mean Andy Murray is still a miserable c**t? :laugh:

Does it also mean when he wins f**k all he's scottish but when he wins titles he's British?

Aye they are f****n at it when he loses he's a big Scottish let down, when he wins he's a British hero

Win lose or draw he's still a c**t

• Like 1