what ever way you look at it there had to be incest,man an woman were pure then so it could be done,after few generations it had to stop,thats when the laws were given to moses,if evoloution is correct the human race was incest with pre humans monkeys amphibians,reptiles or whatever we supposed to have evolved from

FLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really should get back to work. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

cc god is a supernatural being not a man,an its not a new thing ,book of genisis states man was created in gods image in his likeness so get your facts right,an could you tell me one of these suposed lies you keep going on about,would like to sse them?

Make your mind up lad, you said god created MAN in HIS image? Kind of makes him a man by your reckoning then ? You can bang on about books of genesis or whatever all you like pal, they are books, get it, books written by the mind of mortal man, so contain just what those MEN wanted you to hear, deny that and you make yourself a laughing stock.

• Like 2

cc god is a supernatural being not a man,an its not a new thing ,book of genisis states man was created in gods image in his likeness so get your facts right,an could you tell me one of these suposed lies you keep going on about,would like to sse them?

Make your mind up lad, you said god created MAN in HIS image? Kind of makes him a man by your reckoning then ? You can bang on about books of genesis or whatever all you like pal, they are books, get it, books written by the mind of mortal man, so contain just what those MEN wanted you to hear, deny that and you make yourself a laughing stock.

Fuuck off...... Harry Potter isn't factual???? :icon_eek:

god is a man, (HE !) god is not a man ! make your mind up.

And as for facts, you believe in a god, hence you refuse to accept facts so I`m wasting my time here.

Zealots bore me. I`ve dealt with them my entire life. From Matriarch to Irish catholic zealot I`ve seen and experience the whole gamut. The latter being the most criminal bullies.

I`ve experienced your god, and have realised the truth. You carry on wasting what you have of this one life if you wish, I want no part of it.

I`m happy worshiping the earth that provides me with a happy fulfilling life, and when I die, that earth can have me back with as little fuss as I can muster, and use me to create more beauty in this amazing earth. Whether that be a tree or a worm, my chemical composition can be reused as it sees fit.

Peace brother

Out.

• Like 6

have you not seen prometheus it explains it all even aliens, then there's star gate :laugh::laugh: to me both of them are more believable than god and the bible, now if your talking about faith then than that's different, faith is a belief that what your doing is right and others that agree with you are followers of your faith but that faith is nothing more than a belief in yourself, be true to your self and keep the faith :victory:

At a young age Stargate SG-1 was my religion! :icon_redface: It's something I kept very quiet, LOL. Probably come as no suprise to you lot with my science ramblings but years later it came out in conversation with Uni mates and no fecker believed me because I hated sci-fi and video games and all that shit. f**k me I could tell you the name of an episode within 20 seconds of it playing and knew most the script. Proper undercover nerd! :laugh:

It sparked a lot of interest in a young lad about what's out there though...

These days, TV like The Big Bang Theory have made it almost cool and acceptable to be a nerd....... almost. LOL

i have watched every episode of every series numerous times, even the original film with Kirk Russell :laugh:

god is a man, (HE !) god is not a man ! make your mind up.

And as for facts, you believe in a god, hence you refuse to accept facts so I`m wasting my time here.

Zealots bore me. I`ve dealt with them my entire life. From Matriarch to Irish catholic zealot I`ve seen and experience the whole gamut. The latter being the most criminal bullies.

I`ve experienced your god, and have realised the truth. You carry on wasting what you have of this one life if you wish, I want no part of it.

I`m happy worshiping the earth that provides me with a happy fulfilling life, and when I die, that earth can have me back with as little fuss as I can muster, and use me to create more beauty in this amazing earth. Whether that be a tree or a worm, my chemical composition can be reused as it sees fit.

Peace brother

Out.

:thumbs: not sure about the peace though lol

Gnash, Chris Hilken, first I've heard of him. . Certainly a very confident and very knowledgable young man, I listened to the majority of the video, certainly some great points made - I'll watch it in full tomorrow, I'll reach my own conclusion then.

Ive been listening to his stuff for a few years now he,s a smart kid regardless what you buy into....i just find a lot of what he says hard to ignore,theres a few more of his talks on there have a listen mate id be interested to hear your thoughts :thumbs:

any religion any faith show me one physical bit of evidence that a god did anything, not something written by a man in the name of a god, or a link to a video of a man telling me about god, god is nothing more than a coping mechanism for the weak. those that fail to accept that there is nothing more than life and death, we strieve to distance ourselves from the nature that spawned all life in the hope that we are more special than any other creature on this planet, sorry to have to tell you, we live and die the same as all life,

Paulus keeping things simple ( as your probably a bit brighter than me :D )......is that stance not a little bit ignorant ?......i cant give you one bit of physical evidence that proves God did anything but can you give me one bit of physical evidence that proves he didnt ?............we can all be positive towards our own argument but when that argument go,s against most of what the rest of the world believes does that not make you doubt anything at all or is it just that you are more intelligent than most ?......If on a worldwide scale 8 out of 10 people think the complete opposite to what you do,does that not make you doubt what you believe at all ?............Im not knocking folk like you i just find it strange how absolutely 100% sure you can be about a subject YOU are in a high minority about.

Edited by gnasher16

have you not seen prometheus it explains it all even aliens, then there's star gate :laugh::laugh: to me both of them are more believable than god and the bible, now if your talking about faith then than that's different, faith is a belief that what your doing is right and others that agree with you are followers of your faith but that faith is nothing more than a belief in yourself, be true to your self and keep the faith :victory:

At a young age Stargate SG-1 was my religion! :icon_redface: It's something I kept very quiet, LOL. Probably come as no suprise to you lot with my science ramblings but years later it came out in conversation with Uni mates and no fecker believed me because I hated sci-fi and video games and all that shit. f**k me I could tell you the name of an episode within 20 seconds of it playing and knew most the script. Proper undercover nerd! :laugh:

It sparked a lot of interest in a young lad about what's out there though...

These days, TV like The Big Bang Theory have made it almost cool and acceptable to be a nerd....... almost. LOL

i have watched every episode of every series numerous times, even the original film with Kirk Russell :laugh:

Lol,,,same here,,,love stargate.....

any religion any faith show me one physical bit of evidence that a god did anything, not something written by a man in the name of a god, or a link to a video of a man telling me about god, god is nothing more than a coping mechanism for the weak. those that fail to accept that there is nothing more than life and death, we strieve to distance ourselves from the nature that spawned all life in the hope that we are more special than any other creature on this planet, sorry to have to tell you, we live and die the same as all life,

Paulus keeping things simple ( as your probably a bit brighter than me :D )......is that stance not a little bit ignorant ?......i cant give you one bit of physical evidence that proves God did anything but can you give me one bit of physical evidence that proves he didnt ?............we can all be positive towards our own argument but when that argument go,s against most of what the rest of the world believes does that not make you doubt anything at all or is it just that you are more intelligent than most ?......If on a worldwide scale 8 out of 10 people think the complete opposite to what you do,does that not make you doubt what you believe at all ?............Im not knocking folk like you i just find it strange how absolutely 100% sure you can be about a subject YOU are in a high minority about.

Not sure where you're getting those figures from Gnash. 20% of Americans don't believe in god and they are far more religious than the U.K. In the 2011 U.K census 33 million people described themselves as Christian and 14 million described themselves as Atheists.

That figure will probably go up as statistically, younger people are less likely to believe. I'm not sure if this figure includes agnositics and humanists etc, but the figure is a lot higher than most people would think. :thumbs: