Dog Kills Pensioner Owners Get 12 Months !!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher is right, Battle Dogs fight, because they want to fight,.same as some people...   However,..they should have no desire to bite a human,.unless commanded (and conditioned) to do so....

Lets hope for everyones sake your mate Ian has a better understanding of his chosen breed than you have !!.............Its this repulsive fur mommy nonsense that all but destroyed the breed in the fir

that wouldn't stop attacks like this,these two wouldn't have muzzled it anyway.

Pretty scary mate seems to be the norm these days some brain dead b stard owns a dog that has been obtained as a an ego boost or to give them street cred in their moronic stupid opinion, and some poor old sod has paid the price of their stupidity, christ it sickens me.

• Like 2

news report that i saw said it was a mastiff x pitbull. doesn't really matter what it was, fact is that the owners should have got a lot longer than 12 months. poor old fella, what a way to go.

Pretty scary mate seems to be the norm these days some brain dead b stard owns a dog that has been obtained as a an ego boost or to give them street cred in their moronic stupid opinion, and some poor old sod has paid the price of their stupidity, christ it sickens me.

yeh 2 women kept the dog, which hadn't been fed for 2 days, the dog went in the old blokes garden and killed him, it was on the radio to day Liverpool :yes:

very true mate, it said the breed of dog was 6st presa , I thought these were on the ban list, but as you say it don't matter what breed it was pit,gsd , etc a old man died a terrible death and all the owners get fookin 12 months :yes:

Should be done for man slaughter,with the maximum penalty for having a dangerously out of control dog thrown on top of that.

though I'd prefer to see the punishment fit the crime....

It's getting ridiculous and there f***ing everywhere these dogs.

I've never been scared of dogs in my life, but don't know if it's all the horror stories but some of these dogs are pretty intimidating .

And it don't take much for mine to kick off either.

Can't imagine having to try and fight off one of these b*****ds.

And normally the owners of these dogs are built like the side of a crisp so they aren't going to be much help

Having been accidentally bit by my dog..... I know what it's like to be bitten and for a 24yo male, 6'6" and built like a sh t house, even I went pale and almost cried in pain!

An old person and to be killed by an obvious aggressive and out of control dog, I can't even imagine what suffering they went through.

They should serve at least 5 years, manslaughter or murder.... f***ing pathetic as they'll be out in 6-8 months for good behaviour.

Certainly wouldnt only be getting that if it was likes of my granddad. To do with lack of intelligence/experience or owner had the dog for ego. More often than not the two go hand in hand.

very true mate, it said the breed of dog was 6st presa , I thought these were on the ban list, but as you say it don't matter what breed it was pit,gsd , etc a old man died a terrible death and all the owners get fookin 12 months :yes:

Presa's ain't a banned breed .....

Tosa , apbt , filo brazilio and dogo are the ones on the list ...

poor old fella.

They should both have got Life..end of.

anyone with these types of dogs these days should be made to have a dangerous animals license and some sort of official testing and examination to prove they can handle what they have on the end of the lead.

too many young uns and big daft dickheeds around my area with these types of dogs. . . I see one quite often being walked by a young lad in my local park,its a disaster waiting to happen...and when it does happen I can assure you it will be on the news,The dog has never been off the lead in its life,the lad is terrified of letting it of the lead because he knows it will kill something or someone... One day it will escape.

There's thousands of households these days that have a Staffy as a house dog... bloody great little dogs...But how many of them owners could quickly and safely get there beloved little pet off another dog when it was locked on with jaws clamped down...? probably about 2% of the population.

Its about time the general public were seriously educated on basic dog maintenance and dog licensing was revised in the UK. . . . Its alright showing all these soppy arsed daft bollox TV programmes about rescuing poor little mistreated fluufy friends.... But the general public know nothing about looking after these dogs when they get them home from the rescues.

Ok vin also anyone with a lurcher should be made to have a dangerous animal licence as well. Lets not forget what the lurchers are bred for. You get your idiots in all walks of life. Why should reputable owners be made to be punished for some idiots. A well balanced dog is a well balanced dog no matter if its a lab\rottie\pitbull or yorkie.

• Like 2