Dog Kills Pensioner Owners Get 12 Months !!!

My friend Ian has a dangerous animals license and he has a couple of Pits. Lovely things. His girls will go in and feed them, they are the cutest of animals and only want to please! Which is why they were used to fight. They want to please their masters so much that they'll fight to the death, if that's what they think the master wants them to do.

Lets hope for everyones sake your mate Ian has a better understanding of his chosen breed than you have !!.............Its this repulsive fur mommy nonsense that all but destroyed the breed in the first place if someone wants a cute ball of fluff dont choose a breed that is the worlds premier dog at inflicting pain and violence !...........A dog will take its death in a fight because it wants to......not because you want it to.

true :thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher is right, Battle Dogs fight, because they want to fight,.same as some people...   However,..they should have no desire to bite a human,.unless commanded (and conditioned) to do so....

Lets hope for everyones sake your mate Ian has a better understanding of his chosen breed than you have !!.............Its this repulsive fur mommy nonsense that all but destroyed the breed in the fir

that wouldn't stop attacks like this,these two wouldn't have muzzled it anyway.

I called Ian and asked about Pits. A 3 hour conversation ensued!

To summarise: They are the best behaved dog. It will do WHATEVER you train it to do. If you teach it to be relaxed and good aroudn kids and other dogs, it'll be relaxed and good around kids and other dogs. The reason people choose Pits is because they're so easy to train and so obedient. A Pit, if left into the wild will revert to original settings, they'll fight to the death to protect and kill for food. They're not savage animals, just very determined and easy to train. The biggest problem is that some are bred because of a genetic psychosis. All dog breeds have this issue, and psycho dogs are usually put down. But with Pits, the psychos were bred for fighting. It's not the breed that's bad, it's the ones people bred to fight and were trained to fight. We only hear about psycho Pits because they were 'the best available'. We never heard of dangerous Staffies. Now we hear about it because they're the next best thing for fighting. When Staffies are illegal, it'll be some other dog that's then bred to fight, and the psychos will be bred, and all of that animal will be illegal.

There was a hell of a lot more discussed. He spoke about how certain breeds we have are simply bred to guard, bred to herd, bred to keep watch and bark, bred to fetch, and things like that. The conversation was amazing and really enlightening. Granted I am somewhat naive when it comes to dogs, but I am always willing to learn and do have a desire to do so.

To summarise: They are the best behaved dog. It will do WHATEVER you train it to do. If you teach it to be relaxed and good aroudn kids and other dogs, it'll be relaxed and good around kids and other dogs. The reason people choose Pits is because they're so easy to train and so obedient. A Pit, if left into the wild will revert to original settings, they'll fight to the death to protect and kill for food. They're not savage animals, just very determined and easy to train. The biggest problem is that some are bred because of a genetic psychosis. All dog breeds have this issue, and psycho dogs are usually put down. But with Pits, the psychos were bred for fighting. It's not the breed that's bad, it's the ones people bred to fight and were trained to fight. We only hear about psycho Pits because they were 'the best available'. We never heard of dangerous Staffies. Now we hear about it because they're the next best thing for fighting. When Staffies are illegal, it'll be some other dog that's then bred to fight, and the psychos will be bred, and all of that animal will be illegal.

There was a hell of a lot more discussed. He spoke about how certain breeds we have are simply bred to guard, bred to herd, bred to keep watch and bark, bred to fetch, and things like that. The conversation was amazing and really enlightening. Granted I am somewhat naive when it comes to dogs, but I am always willing to learn and do have a desire to do so.

You can talk with all the experts in the world fella. . . but your not telling us anything we don't already know.

The 2 dogs that did this horrendous act of barbaric proportions were the result of a couple of stupid monkeys being allowed to keep dogs that were dangerous weapons.

They should have got LIFE.

PS.. your mate can talk all the bollox in the world about Pits,BullXs etc etc... I personally wouldn't have one if it shat golden eggs.

Edited by vin

I read through this twice before I realised it's a wind up lol

• Like 3

I read through this twice before I realised it's a wind up lol

His words, not mine mate.

I'm 100% wrong. Sorry guys.

Damn these people with their experience and first hand knowledge. Stupid Ian, who is fully licensed and keeps Pits, stupid vets who deal with all kinds of dogs daily, stupid Caesar Millan who trains ALL breeds of dog, stupid Tia Torres who runs the Villalobos Rescue Center (Pitbull rescue centre in the US), stupid Shorty Rossi owner of Shorty's Rescue (Pitbull rescue centre). Clearly none of these people know what they're on about either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHznwVTxYg

Can't get much more expert than Caesar Millan. He agrees with Ian. Both of which work DAILY with pitbulls. I'll take their experience...and that of my wife and her work colleagues....who are vets or vet nurses, as being all wrong and lies!

Please do research on these breeds before knocking all of them and believing all the media scare mongering. They can BE dangerous, but not all of that species are the same demeanour.

You never hear about the well trained well looked after dogs that are 'dangerous breeds' in the UK that live a great life and just die of old age. You hear about the 'dangerous breeds' where there are incidents with neglected dogs that are poorly treated and abused. Suddenly all dogs are tarred with the same brush.

The crazy thing is, the banner that covers all the POTENTIALLY dangerous dogs, is the same banner that covers all hunters with the same brush. Of all the people around, we should all be more willing to do research for FACTS as we know that what is broadcast is seldom 100% accurate to all within the category, whether it's pitbull, staffie, or hunter. Not all hunters are blood crazed stone cold killers, but in the media all hunters are portrayed the same way. Same as gun owners in the USA.

Edited by RemyBolt

People always hit out with 'oh any dog can bite someone' 'its not bull breeds its the owners'.

And I would agree with that.

The difference is when a jack Russell (for example)bites a child, it doesn't break it up into small bits leaving bits of children all over your living room lol

These large strong dogs can cause a massive amount of damage in a small time and IMO the sale of these dogs should be controlled to those who need them and those who know how to handle them.

The breeders are as much to blame as anyone when these accidents happen.

If the parents were responsible that would never have happened. No dog should be left alone with a child.

Some of these large breeds would kill a tot in the pram if you were in the room or not if it had the notion.