Worst Job You Have Ever Done???

RM2508, on 18 May 2014 - 8:56 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 18 May 2014 - 8:52 PM, said:

The dole sent me on a week's work trial with a caravan sales company last year. I was to clean the caravans inside and out - easy! It ended abruptly when the owner decided to set me the task of cleaning out his son's bungalow at their retirement village type place. It was f*****g lifting.

I took one look in and asked if was he going to pay me?

No.

Cya later then.

Picking up dirty boxers off the living room floor? No thanks :blink:

Tell the truth, you got emptied after parading around with them on your face? :laugh:

Don't you have some delegating to do, boss man?? lol

Yes.......... Count the pickles crew member :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a plasterer mate of mine asked if i wanted a days work on Thursday........said i would but wish i never now.......   got to the job at 8am, a lovely old cottage in picturesque settings, it certainl

Worst job I ever had.   This one.

Just for you born,,,,lol    

Posted Images

RM2508, on 18 May 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 18 May 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

The dole sent me on a week's work trial with a caravan sales company last year. I was to clean the caravans inside and out - easy! It ended abruptly when the owner decided to set me the task of cleaning out his son's bungalow at their retirement village type place. It was f*****g lifting.

No.

Cya later then.

Tell the truth, you got emptied after parading around with them on your face? :laugh:

Hahaaaaa, away and howl at the moon

• Like 2

RM2508, on 18 May 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 18 May 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

No.

Cya later then.

Hahaaaaa, away and howl at the moon

:laugh::laugh: @ you both lol

I have had a few shite jobs to say the least.

Chicken factory in broxburn was shite.

Loads shite factory jobs and labour intensive.

All I wanted to do when I was at school was be a keeper since I was a small kid.

Got a job as a Ghillie at 17, f**k me I wish I had went to school instead of skiving and running dogs and ferreting lol.

On a Stalking estate in the middle of now where nearest shop or pub was 40 miles away and couldnt drive.

Nothing to hunt as no rabbits or f**k all except deer.

Done it for 6 mnths put me right off been a keeper.

The army was another shite job stuck it out for about 13 years.

Now sat on my fat arse at a desk all day.

One extrememe to the other on so many dif levels lol

I have had a few shite jobs to say the least.

Chicken factory in broxburn was shite.

Loads shite factory jobs and labour intensive.

All I wanted to do when I was at school was be a keeper since I was a small kid.

Got a job as a Ghillie at 17, f**k me I wish I had went to school instead of skiving and running dogs and ferreting lol.

On a Stalking estate in the middle of now where nearest shop or pub was 40 miles away and couldnt drive.

Nothing to hunt as no rabbits or f**k all except deer.

Done it for 6 mnths put me right off been a keeper.

The army was another shite job stuck it out for about 13 years.

Now sat on my fat arse at a desk all day.

One extrememe to the other on so many dif levels lol

What didn't you like about the army moocher ?

The majority of my jobs have been rubbish :laugh: I've been in call centres, factories, catering and they have all been absolute bollocks.

My current employment isn't my worst but it's up there. The repetitiveness, bullshit (stupid training modules, 'procedures' etc) and generally taking the whole thing far too seriously does my head in. Some managers walk about thinking they're the dogs bollocks, and business / area managers??? You'd think their shit didn't stink.

Arseholes.

Can I get fries with that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue2:

I have had some rubbish jobs, but I always used to have fun with them.

For example, at a chem factory, I used to draw funny patterns on my clothing in bleach and tell the boss the bleach had splashed in that smiley face pattern...totally by accident. I would put bottles on the conveyor belt the wrong way too, so that I could get extra time off, when the machine screwed up haha.

Got fired from McDonalds on my first day. The customer said they wanted a BigMac meal. I asked what drink. They guy said "I don't care mate. Surprise me." So simultaneously shouted "BOO" as I lunged forward at him. How was I supposed to know he had a dodgy heart? He laughed, but his wife complained and I was told to go home, and not worry about coming back tomorrow. I did get a free McDonalds lunch from them....so who got the last laugh really?! That'll show them!

Did security work for a while. That was hysterical! For minimum wage, did they really expect me to stop anyone from stealing? I'm not getting a blackeye over a tin of beans! Screw that. Pay me more and I'll take more risks. For minimum wage, you get minimum effort. Everytime a manager told me off...well, needless to say, there was less effort put in on my behalf. I once leaned in and told a guy, "I know you have vodka up your shirt. I'd suggest putting it back and coming back in 4 hours when I finish my shift." That was a lot of effort to do that, so I naturally had to take a 2 hour lunch break! Obviously.

Working with a couple of Kurdish guys at ParcelForce loading and unloading lorries, at the night shift, was harsh. But it was good to learn Kurdish and be able to chat with them in their language. The things they used to say about the boss were hysterical! Propper laugh. Boring job, back breaking effort, but highly educational on Kurdistan.

Other than that...not sure really. Just general low paid boring jobs that you just have to make fun of.

• Like 2

I have had some rubbish jobs, but I always used to have fun with them.

For example, at a chem factory, I used to draw funny patterns on my clothing in bleach and tell the boss the bleach had splashed in that smiley face pattern...totally by accident. I would put bottles on the conveyor belt the wrong way too, so that I could get extra time off, when the machine screwed up haha.

Got fired from McDonalds on my first day. The customer said they wanted a BigMac meal. I asked what drink. They guy said "I don't care mate. Surprise me." So simultaneously shouted "BOO" as I lunged forward at him. How was I supposed to know he had a dodgy heart? He laughed, but his wife complained and I was told to go home, and not worry about coming back tomorrow. I did get a free McDonalds lunch from them....so who got the last laugh really?! That'll show them!

Did security work for a while. That was hysterical! For minimum wage, did they really expect me to stop anyone from stealing? I'm not getting a blackeye over a tin of beans! Screw that. Pay me more and I'll take more risks. For minimum wage, you get minimum effort. Everytime a manager told me off...well, needless to say, there was less effort put in on my behalf. I once leaned in and told a guy, "I know you have vodka up your shirt. I'd suggest putting it back and coming back in 4 hours when I finish my shift." That was a lot of effort to do that, so I naturally had to take a 2 hour lunch break! Obviously.

Working with a couple of Kurdish guys at ParcelForce loading and unloading lorries, at the night shift, was harsh. But it was good to learn Kurdish and be able to chat with them in their language. The things they used to say about the boss were hysterical! Propper laugh. Boring job, back breaking effort, but highly educational on Kurdistan.

Other than that...not sure really. Just general low paid boring jobs that you just have to make fun of.

You want a job? You sound like a great employee

• Like 3

tomo wins with his shit bag job :laugh:

Conversely, he also wins with the guarding strippers job! :icon_eek::icon_redface::angel:

Just for you born,,,,lol

Yeah alright, no need to rub it in! LOL. The blonde with the big smile looks like fun. :D I see now why you're always on about working in Ibiza....

f**k me, you look trim there too....... What happened? :D

tomo wins with his shit bag job :laugh:

Conversely, he also wins with the guarding strippers job! :icon_eek::icon_redface::angel:

Just for you born,,,,lol

Yeah alright, no need to rub it in! LOL. The blonde with the big smile looks like fun. :D I see now why you're always on about working in Ibiza....

f**k me, you look trim there too....... What happened? :D

The paella got to him :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

The worst job

We got a call from a housing association asking could we clean a flat out

Wash the walls and the wood and Lino floors

Yes no problem was the answer

We turned up the following day to the flat only to find out the bloke that lives there had a strange habit

This was to push his finger up his rusty sheriffs badge to the first knuckle

Then strike it on the walls and floors and any other flat surface

The whole place looked like leopard print

We cleaned it out when the chap got back he was happy with the job

He hadn't been back 2 mins before his hand went down the back of his bags ready to prod the

Chocolate star fish

Takes all sorts could of been worse he could of offered a hand shake this has got to be the only time I would have refused

Cash for a job

• Like 2

:laugh:

Good topic.

Ive had my fair share of 'shit jobs'.

Most involve farm work, like the time the vacuum on the slurry pump blew gallons and gallons of rancid shit through the back window of the tractor before I could bail out. :bad:

Or pressure washing (never again) for weeks on end, tractors, cow sheds, cubicles, mats...basically anything covered in shit. The worst is when you accidentally point it into a corner and get a face full :icon_eek:

Done a full season on a rearing field when I was 15, working crazy hours bitting putting sheds up taking sheds down, the whole lot, only for the boss not to pay me at the end :censored: finally managed to get 600 quid off the c**t for what must have been hundreds of hours of work, funny how quick you grow up when shit like that happens.

Still rather do that than a job like Rubys to be honest. Cant do 'the customer is always right' pish, no their not, most are c**ts :yes:

Working in Maccys must be the most demoralising soul destroying shit known to man, everyone you meet on a daily basis thinks your a looser, even your co workers lol

Edited by STRANGER
  • Like 5

:laugh:

Good topic.

Ive had my fair share of 'shit jobs'.

Most involve farm work, like the time the vacuum on the slurry pump blew gallons and gallons of rancid shit through the back window of the tractor before I could bail out. :bad:

Or pressure washing (never again) for weeks on end, tractors, cow sheds, cubicles, mats...basically anything covered in shit. The worst is when you accidentally point it into a corner and get a face full :icon_eek:

Done a full season on a rearing field when I was 15, working crazy hours bitting putting sheds up taking sheds down, the whole lot, only for the boss not to pay me at the end :censored: finally managed to get 600 quid off the c**t for what must have been hundreds of hours of work, funny how quick you grow up when shit like that happens.

Still rather do that than a job like Rubys to be honest. Cant do 'the customer is always right' pish, no their not, most are c**ts :yes:

Working in Maccys must be the most demoralising soul destroying shit known to man, everyone you meet on a daily basis thinks your a looser, even your co workers lol

you f***ing harsh kunt........... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: