Worst Job You Have Ever Done???

Simply working for a living sucks the big one!

But the most sickening job I've ever had the desparation to take would have to be charity fundraising... where you knock on as many doors as you can in the evening when good folks are trying to chill out after work and badger them into setting up a direct debit for some poxy charity. A c**ts job, I felt like one and got treated like one.

Factory work wasn't great either and 3 months working for a NHS data migration company with a bitch of a boss was also shite.

But yeah, working for a living is one pile of STD ridden GASH!

Not so sure about that mate

It is in my experience :laugh:

I don't seem to quite have the same passion everybody else does.

I never had you down as having the hand me out ethics............ :whistling:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a plasterer mate of mine asked if i wanted a days work on Thursday........said i would but wish i never now.......   got to the job at 8am, a lovely old cottage in picturesque settings, it certainl

Worst job I ever had.   This one.

Just for you born,,,,lol    

Posted Images

But the most sickening job I've ever had the desparation to take would have to be charity fundraising... where you knock on as many doors as you can in the evening when good folks are trying to chill out after work and badger them into setting up a direct debit for some poxy charity. A c**ts job, I felt like one and got treated like one.

Factory work wasn't great either and 3 months working for a NHS data migration company with a bitch of a boss was also shite.

Don't get me wrong if I didn't have to work then I sure as hell wouldn't so I figure if I have to I best enjoy it that said I do piss and moan but thats just cause I'm a whinging old bitch and its a "labourers right to moan" :laugh:

I never had you down as having the hand me out ethics............ :whistling:

:laugh: Nice try. I don't need or ask for any hand outs, still doesn't mean I enjoy the 9-5 shite.

Don't get me wrong if I didn't have to work then I sure as hell wouldn't so I figure if I have to I best enjoy it that said I do piss and moan but thats just cause I'm a whinging old bitch and its a "labourers right to moan" :laugh:

LOL, yeah that's probably half of what I'm about, but I certainly don't quite have the enthusiasm for it like some of my colleages. But bollocks, we all have to do it and that's pretty much my attitude.

You don't live to work, you work to live :yes:

Very true, but when you actually think about it doesn't that just SUCK!? LOL

But needs must mate, I don't think I've met anyone who has never had a bad day at work, anyway.......... Back to the shitiest jobs ever........

Remember getting a clutch to do on a German motor home, was lying underneath it taking gearbox out thinking what the f**k is that smell? Looked behind be and realised the dirty b*****ds hadn't emptied the tank and with me jacking the front end up the pissy shit water was pouring out and the puddle was getting closer and closer, fastest clutch I've ever done...

• Like 4

I've done hard graft all my working life, hod carrying for years, all kinds of other manual labour.....blah blah blah...now given up work to be a stay at home house husband........& it's f***ing great!!!.....never been happier :-) :-)

• Like 3

Didn't mean to mate but it's some horrible shit an for £70

Ive just rang him up mate....... :laugh: hes assured me the company we did it for get it all checked before anyone starts working in there lol

dont mean to worry you did the plaster have hair in it anthrax tested?and most of them asbestos surveys not worth a wxnk :yes:

:laugh::laugh: cheers bob!!!! just googled it and theres no recorded cases of anthrax from removing horse hair plaster!!!! im sures theres 1000s of plasters who do it day in, day out who are still going strong, so im sure im gonna be ok doing it once........... :laugh::laugh:

Very true, but when you actually think about it doesn't that just SUCK!? LOL

But needs must mate, I don't think I've met anyone who has never had a bad day at work, anyway.......... Back to the shitiest jobs ever........

Remember getting a clutch to do on a German motor home, was lying underneath it taking gearbox out thinking what the f**k is that smell? Looked behind be and realised the dirty b*****ds hadn't emptied the tank and with me jacking the front end up the pissy shit water was pouring out and the puddle was getting closer and closer, fastest clutch I've ever done...

:laugh::laugh:

are you a mechanic full time then mate???

Worked "down t'pit" when I left school. I was put on salvage - digging out anything metal from abandoned workings. Very dangerous !

Milk delivery ( to shops, not doorsteps) - 2am start, 6 days a week.

Frozen food distribution centre - 4am start AND -18 degrees.

Mortuary attendant (actual job title was 'pathological anatomy technician')

And that's some of the better ones.............................If it's a 5hit job, I've probably done it !

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 1
RM2508, on 17 May 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:

I wish someone would tell that to the stupid c**t who does our rotas at work...

RM2508, on 17 May 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:

I wish someone would tell that to the stupid c**t who does our rotas at work...

Ronald McDonald??

set himself right up for that one......... :laugh:

• Like 2