Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

spin out today for few hours ,fox on 1 spot has been a nuisance ,tried a few spot with dogs and gun ,he was marked in a spot,but would,nt shift ,and its very deep ,so called bushing dog out ,he can have today,,

SAM_0107_zpsbpzxmsq3.jpg

SAM_0108_zpsfxk5jda6.jpg

scariest bridge in cumbria ,,only spot to cross on the permission i have

would that be beside the tea rooms not far from sedbergh?

My mooch out today.

IMG_00202.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_01022.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_01642.jpg

Some great pics their bryan. By the look of your terriers eyes he must be mad keen i bet...anyway your dogs look in great nick fella so fair play to you. atb daywalker. To be honest i can't fault any of the dogs i have seen on here lately they all look great. Edited by day and night walker
  • Like 2

great bit sport this morning while out,busher bumped a bit fur in a small copse lurcher ploughed in toward the sound of the yapping and ran it out to open field before taking it,a first for the pup at 10 month old but feck me the busher soon caught up and put in a good show for himself hanging on like its life depended on it :D ,one of those proper moments of it all coming together :thumbs:

20150209_122659_zpstqhlnyun.jpg

• Like 6

Great when it all falls into place like that - you must be well chuffed. My lurcher and busher are working more and more like a team all the time now. Well, strictly speaking I suppose I should say that the lurcher's learning to fit in with the busher - who just works for herself - but the lurcher's twigged that she's a dab hand at pushing stuff out of cover and if he pays attention to her he's in with a good chance of some action.

• Like 1

Great when it all falls into place like that - you must be well chuffed. My lurcher and busher are working more and more like a team all the time now. Well, strictly speaking I suppose I should say that the lurcher's learning to fit in with the busher - who just works for herself - but the lurcher's twigged that she's a dab hand at pushing stuff out of cover and if he pays attention to her he's in with a good chance of some action.

thats it mate lurcher soon learn where to position itself to get results