Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

Nice little pack there wi11ow. Seen plenty of vids of your bushers at work, but can't remember having ever seen a runner in there - have you got one?

yer i have attachicon.gifDSC_0102~2~2.jpg

but trying to get film with this crank rabbiting smashing throu cover is not the best way to film them :laugh::laugh:

that runner is a bit of me cracking animal
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Nice little pack there wi11ow. Seen plenty of vids of your bushers at work, but can't remember having ever seen a runner in there - have you got one?

yer i have attachicon.gifDSC_0102~2~2.jpg

but trying to get film with this crank rabbiting smashing throu cover is not the best way to film them :laugh:

Lovely looker - bet you get some sport with that lot....

Ive never really been into terriers but after seeing Krawndens pup in the flesh a couple of times i'd take her home in an instant. Not had the pleasure of seeing her out bushing yet hint hint??!! But seeing her at home very calm & biddable pup. Credit to both breeder & owner

Nothing like as calm out in the field mate :laugh: As soon as your crippled knee's all fixed we'll get out...

That's a fine trio of bushers Willow atb Flacko

Cheers flacko can't wait to see how he turns out he's got a nose on him already i don't think I've seen him with it up yet on walks, I'm going to get some training into him now before I take him anywhere were there's any game about get him round some stock, introduce him to Mr rat then get him into some heavy sented ground and fingers crossed he'll start putting thing up for lurchers

Aye nice to see the elusive lurcher of yours Willow!

would i say shes a good bushing lurcher NO to full on never in the right spot at the right times most of the time in the cover attachicon.gif008.JPG

I'd tend to agree with you in principle Willow, about being all over the place and never in the right place, but my best catcher is the same: full on, busy, crawls into brambles alongside the terriers, yet she still manages to catch the majority of rabbits we catch, purely because she wants it so badly and has learned the art of being in more than one place at once :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 1

would i say shes a good bushing lurcher NO to full on never in the right spot at the right times most of the time in the cover attachicon.gif008.JPG

I'd tend to agree with you in principle Willow, about being all over the place and never in the right place, but my best catcher is the same: full on, busy, crawls into brambles alongside the terriers, yet she still manages to catch the majority of rabbits we catch, purely because she wants it so badly and has learned the art of being in more than one place at once :tongue2::laugh:

my mate has a collie x bitch that is allways on the out side as the rabbits come out on them this thing i have has to come throu the cover and then try and get on them

but on the lamp /ferreting carnt fault her she can catch for fun so my choice is to put a collie x dog over :thumbs:

• Like 1

my mate has a collie x bitch that is allways on the out side as the rabbits come out on them this thing i have has to come throu the cover and then try and get on them

but on the lamp /ferreting carnt fault her she can catch for fun so my choice is to put a collie x dog over :thumbs:

Sounds keen, has she got terrier in her? I know what you mean mate my old dog was the same loved to do the beating rather than the standing waiting... like the idea of a collie x over her, should add that bit of brains to think ahead and get in the right spot to intercept, good luck anyway matey

Even if the lurcher's on the outside of the cover it frequently doesn't go to plan, at least not with mine anyhow. Often the rabbit bolts the other side of the hedge/bramble clump from where the lurcher is and he either physically can't reach it, or by the time he's got where he should have been it's too late. Plus, of course, there are quite a few times when he never even sees it. But when it all comes together it's poetry in motion :thumbs:

• Like 1